2018/03/21 - Unscheduled Downtime

back to my android games… duh :sleepy:

You can’t give warnings for things crashing. That’s the nature of them

4 Likes

6 Likes

http://mommy-mania.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/three-ingredient-body-scrub-with-baby-cereal.jpg

4 Likes

Agree… a little warning would have been nice.

CCP has always felt like a stable game base. typically giving advanced warning of things like this, but to just ‘turn it off’ made wonder if I was in a blizzard game.

1 Like

We will surviv.io

Is rather bored again…

I am sorry for that terrible blow to your wallet. Pettition it and CCP will reimburse it.

If by some miracle they don’t, I will double that 'uuuge amount.

1 Like

4 Likes

2 players online… 125 now …cmon

No programmers wanted for EVE Online.

2 Likes

No offense, but there were issues yesterday immediately after they gave the “all clear and stable”. Immediately, not hours later. This morning, after the daily downtime, there were problems immediately once more. The problems began mounting, and now 4 hours later they finally say something because the game crashes? They had plenty of time to announce and address the way they should have. They failed.

Server issues are server issues tbh. We’re all aware CCP are attempting to fix things but we wait patiently (or at least should). If you’re losing stuff, you’re being very naive by throwing into space when things are obviously troublesome.

One thing I’d like to see is the hunt be extended to it’s original timeframe. i.e. run another day (or however long we’re screwed for)

3 Likes

no one said login thats just idiots spamming login who dont read post

So do we really have to re-arrange our chat windows EVERY TIME we log on ?

1 Like

3 Likes

Seems to be alive again (for how long?)

crashes don’t happen at planned times. I assume you’ve never been near software development.
They can happen at any point regardless of when it was deployed. An “all clear” is as much of a “it hasn’t broken yet” as they won’t have tested all scenarios.

4 Likes

Почему перестали тестировать обновления устанавливаемые на Tranquility? Для чего тогда нужен тестовый сервер Singularity?