2018/03/21 - Unscheduled Downtime

really yestrdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?=??? it has been on since yestrdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

give it time mean when says working proper dont be sure is i usually give atleast 3-5 ddays after major updates before i use anything value kinda make sure is working mean chat windows all that should restore way want once have fixed i imagine

I always have problems checking my code in on Sharepoint. Just saying.

2 Likes

Ok so the server’s back up, Is Local still broken?

people logged in but not mean back up says be on off allday mean read what post

Servers being unstable for a few days after major patches is as much a feature of EVE as anything. Simmer down and enjoy the ride! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

How do you warn people about a crash?

4 Likes

Traveling is not stable, every gate I meet gives a warning that the control is offline. Second try usually works

my screen is just black :confused:

Well said, what, 30mins of downtime? Be nice Farmville. It will be okay.

1165272880_preview_guidelines_trustno1

2 Likes

giphy7

4 Likes

Don’t panic, just look for some appropriate music to pass the time with :slight_smile:

1 Like
2 Likes

And thanks to EVEMon I was warned about this impending unnotified server crash because EVEMon told me about the database issues way before the crash.

Good to know that CCP wants to kill EVEMon off by discontinuing the old API keys in May to make people less aware what is going to happen to the server in a couple of minutes.

don’t worry it all will be over soon, did not do any sins the issues started and yes local is still messed up as i was scanning around and seen ships flying around with 0 local players, it will be nice to be able to fight again without the hickups but i have time till its smooth out again
have a safe flight all :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you guys for your hard work and doing your best. Some of us realize there are real human beings behind the curtain. With appreciation, regardless how difficult and horrible , you CCP, make our dear space lives.

2 Likes

Do this while u wait
chick

3 Likes

Switching API to an the well documented swagger interface is not to shut down old services using the soon deprecated API but to improve possiblilities to what devs outside eve can build and last not least add some security which everyone of us will profit from.

1 Like

wait . there is someone crying because he lost 16 million within 2 weeks? man i wont even imagine what he would do , losing a carrier to local chat delay. suicide?