2018/03/21 - Unscheduled Downtime

Hey guys,

We’ve had to take Tranquility down for a short unscheduled reboot due to a database issue.

This one’s unrelated to the chat system issues that were occuring yesterday, but we’re in need of a reboot due to game database issues.

Apologies for the inconvenience, we hope to be back online soon.

As always, keep an eye on @EVE_Status for up to date details on the state of Tranquility.

• F
3 Likes

UPDATES:

15:07 UTC - TQ has crashed due to a database issue.
15:15 UTC - We are currently working on bringing the cluster back online.
15:17 UTC - TQ is back online in VIP mode for testing.
15:28 UTC - TQ is back online and accepting connections. We are monitoring the DB.

Server down. Has to be expected.

would have been nice if they had done like last time and given a 5 minute warning or something

4 Likes

This asset server problem is becoming a real pain in the neck I’ve lost 16 million on mobile tractors in the past two weeks because of these Because of unexpected problems they really need to figure it out

1 Like

insulting people leads to nothing productive. Why dont you post a constructive post instead?

2 Likes

16million… however will you cope…

2 Likes

just tell me. who have i insulted? …?

Like CCP are busy at work trying to fix this 5th problem please hold the line?

zeah right ccp does it intentionally. to do what … anger you folks :smiley:

1 Like

+1 on that note

not you @OldWolf69 but I was referring to @Jennifer_Austin

With every endeavor there will be potholes on the road to progress. The more complex the endeavor the more likely the move to avoid one pothole will land you in another.

Я смотрю операция по пересадке рук с плеч на жопу проходит крайне успешно…
Вы там ребят главное не спешите- как пришьёте до конца руки к жопе - вы маякните=)))
Ну чисто чтоб мы знали что теперь то уже рукожопы готовы…=))))

4 Likes

was jumping between systems in a orca wondering why it wasnt finishing the jump, then couldnt log in after closing game rip

Its always a problem when updating and removing old codes hang tight for a couple of days then we will see the improvments

eve so broke i cant even reply proper

1 Like

U Killed my forum groove… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

2CP Please don’t continue to torture players.
What did you guys do to EVE?