2018/05/10 - Connectivity Issues - DDoS Attack

(Uriel the Flame) #21

I’m sure it was not for “nothing”, am pretty confident a fellow capsuleer will be helpful in recovering your remains (both loot and your corpse)… not entirely sure if you will see them back ever again though. :neutral_face:

(Thematic Chaos Eto) #22

I would have - but couldnt bear to post in a thread with a really bad title…

(Kaivarian Coste) #23

well thats eve :rofl:

(Theo Eto) #24

Well, heres hoping it doesnt take too long to stablise. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

(Dyver Phycad) #25

Also nice: We can now access this thread from the banner. Makeshift solution but still good start. :+1:

(DeMichael Crimson) #26

Lucky thing I was in station fitting up my new Vargur.

I figured something was up when it was taking forever just to load ammo into the Cargohold.

Guess I could watch a movie or two, wait for you guys to get it all sorted out … again.

:wink:

(JunTuu) #27

I think I just lost my ship because of this. I was in endless transition, then when it came back, I had less then half my shield, no overview, modules didn’t work and could not move anywhere. To make matters worse I had nearly a billion in my hold worth of fittings and my Occator is not cheap either. So what happens if I loose it all?

(Kaivarian Coste) #28

Any news on what’s doing on? This is happening far too frequently now.

(Dani Deluxe) #29

Yet again, getting sick of this.

(Votchuyorgh WIw'veD) #30

Same for me. Just docked in Jita, and now nothing is accessible anymore, not even the starmap.

(Dani Deluxe) #31

Weird. First the launcher was blank, then it said there was 21k people online, then it shot up to 30k, and then back to 21k.

(Gimdin) #32

halp!

(Dilligafmofo) #33

European DDoS again?

(Votchuyorgh WIw'veD) #34

Just lost my connection and was thrown out.

(Uriel the Flame) #35

http://eve-offline.net/

(Votchuyorgh WIw'veD) #36

Nice thing about eve-offline: It still says “Tranquility: Ok”

(Uriel the Flame) #37

Possible there are still people connected, not sure.

(Dani Deluxe) #38

Managed to get to character select but it’s hanging.

Log off didn’t work, had to kill via task manager.

(Kaivarian Coste) #39

the launcher is saying 13k online.

(Axytigana) #40

Sweet, My main is in a gate jump for the past 5 min :))) loooong gate jump what can I say :)), not to mention she is wardecced :)))