2018/07/12 - Unscheduled Downtime Extension

The general issues exists as are constantly reported. Though currently the usual daily downtime is in effect which should be over any moment now so if you couldn’t log in the past 15 mins then that is normal practice and is a daily occurrence every single day.

Oh no, it’s been like this since before downtime. Today’s patch hasn’t seemed to help at all. One might think that someone’s who remembers the dreaded patch days of a decade ago would be aware of downtime … just saying.

2 Likes

Bugs in the chat system are still present, began to wonder if they will just leave it bugged.

1 Like

Here we go again. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Bu Bu Bu Butt CCP we have a timer :frowning:

1 Like

Think of all those poor Chinese bots that cant log on

1 Like

VIP Mode.

Don’t forget to tell us where you left your excavator and gecko drones so we can find and return them to their rightful owner. :wink:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

servers up

Are the servers laggy or is it just my internet?

Remember a time when the chat system worked, daily downtime was <5 minutes, login server and database issue were almost unheard of, undocking and switching ships was instantaneous, there was no lag and market orders could be sold in a fraction of the time?

Brain-dead-in-a-box

I’m lagging too, severly. I’m mining with 4 toons and have seen the following:

-Moving items to jetcans is lagging so bad I have gotten “The item is being transferred to the Cargo Container. Please wait for the transfer to complete.”-error a few times when moving ore to the can, alt-tabbing through my toons, doing the same and then trying to move the same stack on the first toon thinking it has mined a cycle.

-Ore I put into the can might show up a minute or two later in the can on another toon.

-Docking can take a minute or two after landing at the upwell structure on my screen.

This topic was automatically closed after 6 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.