2018/07/17 - Connectivity & Server Issues

Rtireing from Eve I’m done, giving away my 1 Tritanium for 1 billion isk

1 Like

Try and log on, if you can it’s fixed else, they are still working on it.

Dear, and who compensates me for the loss in space sister probe??? Yesterday I lost one set because of you, today again. How will you pay off? The blame is all Yours. Okay probe, and the ships of other players and other property irretrievably lost due to problems on the server, what do you think?

Maybe the chars logged on now are like happily playing eve and it was all a conspiracy to get rid of the space trash for the day ? Yep send me eve mail saying “I agree” and a tin foil hat will be sent in the mail :smiley: Best Regards
Vicster

should waited till today re plex now loose day too these guys fixing game

ССП давай компенс! КАЖДОМУ!

File a ticket and be in the queue with the other 20000 players.

1 Like

That is actually not accurate :D. Happily throwing money at CCP }:slight_smile:

Who says it wasn’t your probe that crashed the server! Maybe we all should bill you!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve got online with my alt finally and just undocked my ship at Jita 4-4 with 5000 :credit_card: PLEXes inside! Here’s your chance! :smiling_imp:

Take my money now!

Co2 can´t defend their sov

Yea, servers have had issues lately it seems. Can’t login at random times during the week……. free skill points incoming?

No

Inb4 lock

YES and before free skill points.

You think this is bad for the veterans?..I havent logged in or played since 2009…2009!..I loved the game back then,but got fed up with all the shenanigans (that time was when BoB was supplying high lvl BP’s through connections)…I actually download the game again yesterday…bought 1 month sub to decide if I still like it…was in process of moving my stuff from a 02 to a bit safer location and bam!..disconnected…

things have changed…I was relearning what I forgot…and now prob lost a ride cause I was mid warp when this hit…

guess my minds made up =)

Hm, that actually made me look at my petition status.

18 days and counting.

Twisted :slight_smile:

1 Like

Singularity is off too… Tranquility now its empty…

thats not really alot, maybe a few years ago yes…

Miss me yet?evefile

4 Likes