2018/07/17 - Connectivity & Server Issues

Well, that is a choice. Everyone’s personal choice. Truth be told, I’m of the generation with the benefits of early advantages so I haven’t had to pay for EVE since, well, ever.

But it is something quite visible in terms of game stress factors, the differences in corporations / alliances between those caught in the opiate economics of plex, and those who just have a subscription and have no such inherent vulnerability.

To the zkillmail, and beyond!!

Im getting “warping to stargate” withdrawal.

4 Likes

They have tournament lol! im watching Twitch Eve online Live now

Tranquility sent out a ECCM, no one can lock on.

3 Likes

Bring the server back online already, real world is unbearable .-.

I have no idea what you are trying to say there, something about some other universe / game totally without spaceships and the devs here having no stamina but having the hiccups?

Probably way off topic, but I am pretty sure the devs do have awesome stamina. Seriously, Iceland FTW.

aaaaaaaaaaaa

3 Likes

4 Likes

Imagine if CCP actually had an 800 customer service line… “Please hold, we appreciate your patience, a representative will be with you in 60 to 90 minutes…”

EVE dead…
great work, ccp, thx

overly dramatic eh?

If bored, read jokes. Upwell Palatine Keepstar

Well I guess im off to play Fallout 4.

Fly Safe Space Friends o7

1 Like

blips and hiccups is “kinda” normal for a game of this size,I remember the maintenance from years ago and was accustomed to it…I guess I need to relearn everything all over…it just doesnt sit well having downloaded the game again in such a long time and this happens…i’ll get over it =/

ty…

2 Likes

Failout 4

#FNV-MasterRace

2 Likes

I have 1 question Since their were 660 " Players" still logged in and playing. What happens if when the game opens we are in our station in PODS the POD i was in was VERY VERY EXPENSIVE due to Implants will we get reimbursed for our SHIPS and EXPENSIVE modules and rigs??? since we have no idea of which players or maybe a 660 member corp has reeked havoc on the game???

I apologize, was not able to see the banner

WE ALL GONNA DIE!

4 Likes