2018/07/17 - Connectivity & Server Issues

Don’t be ridiculous.

Only those who go to Abyssmal space die.

Aside of that, we can’t really die in EVE.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

1 like = 1 prayer for the server hamster

11 Likes

No, you won’t be reimbursed.

1 Like

At least I was docked when this happened. Hate to be those who weren’t and may get popped… gL

Press F to pay respects

-F

in before “it appears we have reprocessed the whole universe and it gave us 1 carbon unit”

1 Like

I will add some methane gas

If we can reprocess another universe, with the same results, those two carbon units can get it on and start making babies and pretty soon we will have a brand new universe!

They let me into the game, I kept pressing enter… Copied the names of 260 players from the beginner help chat. I can share, if we CCP will not hear, you can look for these players… next I’m silent, and you think how to thank them.

Don’t let this distract you from the fact that This topic will close 3 months after the last reply.

1 Like

everyone knows carbon units are male!

Man you have to do this. All summer, I cant watch chick series.
LOL man comon… u can do this
I believe u :rofl:

Yo on the real tho who is hyped for elder scrolls 6

1 Like

meanwhile ms excel works like a charm

The worst thing, there´s no space simulator game better than EVE, so, dont be too harsh to them.

so any updates ?

Nono, there are male carbon units, and there are female carbon units. With the available technology, we can even turn males into females, and vice versa, while keeping breeding potential intact. Plus, there’s always the lunch box of the science intern to use as an artificial womb if need be.

So, it’s all possible. Just science!

1 Like

1 hour to reboot the server, u cant do anything you got the same problem 2 time a week, pls CCP fix your servers for the money you get from the players!

1 Like

2e6e8q

6 Likes

8 Likes