my universe is crumbling around me, I am shaking in my spaceboots, literally, from EvE withdrawals
Server is running 15k people online, login is broken so no opportunity
15k are playing rest us not able login bs
Simply stop complaining…this is a game not life…
You guys asked why I canceled my subscription. Because of this, because tidi, because socket closed and more!
CAN HAZ LOGIN CHEEZEBURGER! ???
quit sucking CCP’s you know what kiss ass
hey are you their lawyer or something ?
ok…third time now…just read the eula and you will see i’m right
you accepted the eula via downloding the game…not knowing what you accepted does not make it obsolete
I don’t need any compensation,I just want to kill the miners in Partod.
This game experiences more stable uptime than any other online game around. It still amazes me how many people spit their chips at an hour or two of unexpected downtime that RARELY HAPPENS.
lol u read?
If the chat servers are f’d, than how would that affect the login server, when, in the past, the in game chat channels were screwed but at least we could log in. I stand firm that they should shut it all down and reboot. At least that would prevent some really shady stuff from happening in game.
дратути, как дела?
Stop complaining about people complaining, and I will stop complaining about you complaining about other complaining…
just remember although you are missing playing opportunity in-game character skill upgrades are still ticking
It’s just the accounts where the characters do not own or use skins.
i dont care if you are right if you dont like what people say here you are free to leave
Blasphemy… Praise BOB and all of Secs of space…
was looking forward kill goons and pets in PB