i wrote a ticket, they answered in 3 mins, and asked for launcher logs, so they are on it
I can login without problems, it works normally.
Cache issue?
CCP Phantom stated the problem as solved. (missionaccomplished.jpg)
yes, most of the players can log in, but not everybody
Well, those are live servers for you. Things change all the time. Be a good man and start up a ticket, just a s @Gabi_Bicoo did
Haha even the bug report page doesn’t work for me. Just “loading” so much for putting in a ticket
FFS CCP Magically be immune to DDOS attacks. I’m a paying customer.
Goons or NC. - who of you is losing right now?
Sum alts can log sum can’t, and they keep droping.
I cannot file a ticket since i cannot login to the eve website. and i cannot access gaming sites from the company network
I’m afraid it’s not stable on this end. I’ve been booted from the game 3 times in the last hour and now it won’t reconnect at all. Keeps saying the socket is closed every time.
Just had all accounts disco’d after 2min, you need to extend your timeline.
It’s not even close to stable…
doesn’t work stability for me now.
connect-disconnect
This while there are a couple of hundred Titans in engagement with each other… ouch.
i only could log in with a mobile stick, too
Now it’s not STABLE again, ffs
CCP Falcon,
Update on what’s going on?
" 18:30 UTC
Tranquility is now stable again - We are monitoring performance and network stability"
The above doesn’t appear to be accurate with many players getting booted off and having difficulty getting back on.
kicked again… second time in last hour
lucky you… kicked three times in ten minutes