2018/09/18 - Login System Issues

And NO reply from CCP yet. This after the announcement that they are getting bought out. Yeah.

1 Like

So what new Web Series started on Amazon Prime today that i can’t play the last days till new Semester starts !?

And is my Ship/Equipment refunded if it goes down ? oh strike that, i already know the answer : no .

noooooooooooooooo, what makes ya think that???

Looks like this (in)famous Single-Sign-On is dead - we called SSO Single-Point-of-Failure for a reason -evil grin-

Best of all, no one can open a ticket…

2 Likes

same issue aswell.

socket closed
tried rejoining = token error/logged out of client
no longer able to login with username+password.
Login to eve site still works fine.

Yeah, can’t log in any of my accounts, either. Why does this always happen after a patch? They’re not pushing the ingame update onto the login server, are they?

Jack Ryan out yet?

****IT i’m going play Fallout 4 :grimacing:

1 Like

I got the socket closed while in game and cannot log back in now.

Seems my version number Tranquility 138.5517 is not the same as launcher 138.1807.3104

The launcher has been a broken piece of ■■■■ since it was first introduced.

Nothing has changed since then

That’s not it - the launcher is a seperate piece of software. It has its own version.

OMG EVE is Dying!!! Quick sell everything!!!

2 Likes

I wish I knew as much about the software side as many of you do. The truth is I do not and am so confused by the issues I experiance at times. I do not know how to do an end round from the launcher as some say they do.

I rely on CCP to keep the thing running. I pays my money. I know I am not the only one, but it is frustrating.

I doubt my ship exist when I can finally log back on. And no refund as usual. CCP did say they are being sold so there is that.

Or am I paranoid?

2 Likes

Hi guys. I have big problem. I can’t log in to eve game. I unpinned my account from game launcher and now after I push on log in button, and after I use my username and password the next page remain blank

1 Like

sound as DDOs for the 4 faction fortizar in timer for today

1 Like

Glad to see I’m not the only one with this issue… Pls fix ASAP CCP!

3 Likes

Falcon’s in with an update, watch this space… there is a systemic issue they’re looking into

1 Like

let me guess… goons involved?

3 Likes

Honestly, if it’s a server error, they should replace your ship.

2 Likes