2019/06/24 - DATABASE ISSUES

am not happy i dont mind this sort of stuff when its a free game but i am paying cash for this its not just the once this has happened …

So they finally got all the chat bugs worked out… sadly the fixes break everything else :crazy_face:

lost my astero sad

Not 'lil Timmy!

rip lil Timmy

I feel ya, same…

if it was due to shut down, youll be reimbursed

damn cloudflare issues messing with everything

CCP Falcon tripped over the server cable trying to get to the Pub after work! (server down at 5pm anyone ^_^)

Ive found if you thretten your tech with violence it just works …mayby ccp need to group together get a bat and shout at the servers

1 Like

please take all the time you need, i know you are working hard to make a great game for us, i appreciate all the work you have done here for us @CCP_Falcon and the rest of CCP. thank you guys for keeping me entertained all these years, and hopefully for many more years to come!

1 Like

it is working again yay

lies!!

Database issues? I’m a database systems administrator and it’s the first time an aplication keeps working but very sloooooooooow when there is a “database issue”. It smells more like a DOS attack but hey, this things never happen in EVE, right? Specially never happen when goons have a defensive timer, right?

Triglavian never lie

I was unaware of the issues when they started until I started having problems docking/undocking. I just got back online, I logged in in a pod with my interceptor somewhere in the middle of space according to my dscan window, I am ow trying to combat probe it down. So update on this my interceptor appears to be inside the sun obviously I can’t get it as when I land my ship goes flying at around 1,000,000km/s However combat probes say that it is there.

does this mean alphas can not log in yet?

I feel your pain, I was stuck in session change and didnt manage to get to get to the other side since the server died, I’ d probably have to petition my ship as well, over 10 bil in abyss module gila plus my HG crystal implants and HG missile implants another 8 bil there =(