2020/01/27 & 28 - TQ under DDoS

I really haven’t been hammering on CCP. My position towards them is that I want them to fix the game so I can continue giving them money. That is a pretty reasonable proposition. I am here because this is the thread about my problem and I can’t play the game.

My larger problem is with attention starved trolls and white knights that take it upon them selves to splerg all over a thread that doesn’t even concern them just for sport. I too enjoy a bit of forum PvP. But you guys are kinda boring me now. So best of luck with the attention whoring. See you in game… maybe.

1 Like

shrug pay for a decent vpn? They have their uses beyond eve online

I think you said it above mate…if he isn’t having an issue then what is he doing here other than to troll and irritate people? He then has the audacity to claim he is the one being annoyed lol. I am willing to wait weeks if it takes that long to resolve the issue. I am a loyal customer who spent £250 on a TIII cruiser alone. I only came here to see if there was any updates.

I think anyone can check in their launcher that the destination is an amazon cloud frontend, near to your location. I also checked a running client (the actual exefile.exe) for open ports and packet destinations going out on those ports and a perfectly running game also communicates with amazon frontends. I am not a paying customer of amazon services, CCP is. Omega accounts are paying customers of CCP on the other hand. Now guess who need to talk to amazon.

Knowing this info I got pretty curious about how can anyone DDoS any network inside amazon without targeting CCP services themselves.

By the way, the * lines in the traceroute mean that those hops did not send ICMP errors about packets that were TTLed out. If there is any problem after the last known hop, the only difference in the output is that the final entry is missing. It does not mean that the last known host is the culprit.

1 Like

Is there still a block feature on this forum? I’m trying to follow these threads for updates and new information, but the consistent flow of child-grade incel sperging has become genuinely insufferable.

2 Likes

How to block people

2 Likes

can not log in at all, UK. “Could not connect to the specified address. Odds are that you have not established an internet connection, the server isn’t running, or the server address or port number was wrong.”

1 Like

Come on CCP sort this out…

I am from the UK and haven’t been able to log on at all today. At least I know the issue isn’t my end. I guess we’re just going to have to be patient which is cool but an update would be nice. I think they should compensate the lost Omega time too. That is fair.

1 Like

I dont think thats likely since the majority can log in. Im uk too and im only able to get on with a vpn, not that i really can do very much other than chat and say its laggy!

Selling Tinfoil hats for ISK.

Please send me 2b ISK ingame.

2 Likes

Selling Tinfoil hats for ISK.

Please send me 1,999,999,999.99 ISK ingame.

:smirk:

1 Like

IDK what a DDoS attack is but GF guys…(pod explodes)

Isk-wars! THIS is what this forum has been missing and I didn’t even know it until now - this is truly a wonderful place \o/

ISK Sent

Well , its getting worse for me. I got logged off, multiple times today, and lost 16 probes( thankful thats all i lost, Many lost expensive ships i know.). I was in Wormhole space too, thats no fun :(. I wonder if Someone (CCP) has a plan to take back control of the servers . CCP is getting ganked hard.

Just in case you have more of a life than jumping back and forth between threads and missed this on the other one:

2 Likes

Fkn knew it was CODE…

aaaannnnd once again i can’t connect!! same as yesterday, this is getting old now :slight_smile:

Thank you !