2020/01/27 & 28 - TQ under DDoS

yep time to play a different game for the day i guess

Just got DCā€™d a couple times, hope CCP can catch these guys. Seriously how lame do you have to be to try and stop other people from playing a game.

2 Likes

Yes, Iā€™m dealing with that, tooā€¦ :confused:

Give my stuff away? Not likely. I got better ways. I remember the first time I decided to quit I became addicted to the biomass process, where the gurney rolls down into the fire, the gender relevant scream and there for a while I was creating characters doomed to expire in the biomass process. The second time I quit I was a bit smarter in that I transferred all my stuff to my one surviving character thereby saving lots of Stuff/ISK. This time is still mostly barely at the threat stage, probably wonā€™t go much further. But yes, CCP, you really need to get this sorted out. I pay three accounts on a yearly basis and all I want is a working environment. Believe me, I can screw things up on my own, I donā€™t need any help from the GUI.

down again?

2 Likes

Yep :frowning:

open ticket for refund of my ship and pod i lost in abyss Ƨ_Ƨ

Okay, no pew pew for a while :frowning: RL is scary. Iā€™ll just sleep, and hopefully my MTU is still there. :sleeping: Gluck fixing the DDOS. The only DOS Iā€™ve ever really liked is MS-DOS.

4 Likes

Tranquility recovered from the attacks earlier today and was stable until a recent resumption in DDoS attacks. Everyone at CCP who can do anything about this is on the case. Weā€™ll be keeping you updated as best we can here and over at: https://twitter.com/EVE_status

4 Likes

We know man, but thanks for saying so.

I donā€™t use Twitter but I did just assume that people were, you know, doing things. Bc people do do things despite what a lot of the forum salt-mongers say.

1 Like

Why would anybody DDoS? Is there any reward or advantage for them?

Itā€™s just their thing. Some people play poker, some play EVE, some play mobile games and some DDoS stuff. Boredom maybe, maybe some scrub botter who got banned and is all butthurt, maybe for no other reason than ā€œbecauseā€. It doesnā€™t really matter, itā€™s still annoying and makes work for people to counter it. If you look for sense in dumb actions you will end up melting your own brain.

1 Like

I bet you also threaten to stop buying electricity when a storm knocks it out.

5 Likes

Can log in, but the lag make the game unplayable.

2 Likes

when i try to add a account it say this site cant be reached CCP pls help

Iā€™m able to log but the severs are still unplayably laggy and disconnecting me occasionally.

Still ongoing. Clicking ā€œ(Mission) Delayā€ takes 10 seconds to close window. Takes 10 seconds to transfer items from hangar to cargohold. Jumping gate gives you Traffic Control warning. When selecting a station to Dock that requires warp first, ship will warp but then not dock, and you need to press dock a few times for it to actually dock. Likewise, issuing warp commands in general requires a few attempts.

1 Like

I know it says issue has been resolved butā€¦
I guess I didnā€™t want to play Eve tonight afterall

2 Likes

i for one am of the opinion that CCP should give us a post with the ipā€™s and let the gamers take them apart properly until the person or corp etc is properly foundā€¦all games have had there problems with these persons who think this is funny or somethingā€¦it is long time past to start fighting back tbhā€¦
too bad we cant hotdropp them.

2 Likes

lets see who lost major battles or a couple of capitals recently and start there.

1 Like