20220225 - Connection Issues (UK)

Im having disconnects again.

Another view on the overall incident:

Please send a technical support ticket to CCPā€™s Customer Support. Please include the details asked for in the first post: 20220225 - Connection Issues (UK).

it doing in USA also reported over week ago not able play because get disconnected waste money

I hear ya Buddy, Iā€™ve been getting disconnected in the last few days for not reason. Every say 30 minutes to 1 hour of play gets disrupted on both my clients. Iā€™m in Perth Western Australia nothing to do with Virgin Media and Iā€™m having the issue.
Iā€™ll try my VPN however in the past that was worse but if itā€™s the work around now then great.
Cheers

1 Like

not really wasted money, if you are omega and had skills in the queue, they are still training. CCP doesnā€™t guarantee that youā€™ll always have access to the game, especially if its not their fault that you are having disconnection issuesā€¦ as weā€™ve seen with the issue that this thread is about, none of it was CCPā€™s problem, but it was an ISPā€™s issueā€¦ But if you look at CCP did to try to fix it, when it wasnā€™t there issue, means there are some in CCP that care about keeping the game up and running when possible.

Dude, i have the same problem! (also in Perth)

Itā€™s been happening to me for about a year now, i submitted my 3rd ticket for it on the weekend.

Iā€™ve just set up a VPN so while the lag is higher (going to melb) itā€™s been stable as far as disconnections go.

but yea, i have a system that tracks in, in a 48 hour period i had ~30 disconnections, absolutely ridiculous.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.