20231121 - Unscheduled server restart at 16:00 UTC

Or maybe just repackaged capsules … no need to be so drastic with KMs :slight_smile:

me gustaria que agreguen un sistema de traducción en los chats, así se eliminaría la brecha lingüística entre los jugadores…!

1 Like

so redo update how long this going to take sine when kicked did not start update in client i assume not have ready before shut down game also give us option change new settings window back to old one old one was better and did not take up full screen dumb update not need change that either

Oh boy… I am so very Thankful.

wtf 4GB update… is it fixing everything in the world now?

Have you checked if you can use stargates yet? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4.2GB update…seriously…

1 Like

any compensation from downtime?

Oooof, I just narrowly got my Abyssal rig out, logged in sat down with coffee thinking all was well. Didnt notice the red bar when I logged in, dropped a filament and while waiting on the last can of room one got the warning and about crapped my pants and started to panic. They need to do something more than a thin red bar on the launcher I had no idea there were issues and they were bringing it down again to fix them.

1 Like

How many weeks CCP needs to fix critical bugs?? As so simple and important service as game chat ??
We have 2-3 server stop and update in a date. Also we had critical stop server 2 days ago.
What compensation can CCP give me for loss omega status time ??

2 Likes

Harvester mining drones you scoop up. :wink:

skill points would be nice

1 Like

I clicked the exit gate and 1 second later it disconneced. Just logged back in and my ship was in space undamaged, phew

2 Likes

Nice to hear! Already sooooo many factors at play trying to kill you both in the site and outside lol dont need disconnect scares on top of that.

Isn’t it like if you are in abyssals when the server shuts down (not disconnect) then when the server comes online you will be placed in the system your filament was activated? :thinking:

Unpacking bundle 52 min
HOLY F@#&^$%#)@#^$@^#(@#!!$ !!!

1 Like

chill 1hr 45 min here

No idea to be honest never had it happen, I just know if you do not get out in time you loose all you take in. Just not something I would like to test Abyssals are already stupid expensive to do.

I’ve read people say that on the forums as I have no personal experience myself (never ran abyssals except the proving grounds on an alt) so that is the basis for that information. You could check it with a frigate filament if you really wanted though not sure if you care nor how feasible it would be for you to do. Either way regular disconnect results in losing everything that’s for sure.

1 Like

haha yeah where are the times you could have EVE on a 100gb SDD.