[Resolved] 20241007 - Login and in-game issues related to the UI and stargates

We’re investigating reports of login and in-game issues related to the UI and stargates.

We will message via this thread once we have more information, as well as keeping EVE Online Status updated.

Update 12:07 UTC - The login issues should be resolved. We’re continuing to investigate various in-game reported issues related to stargates and traveling between systems.

Update 12:21 UTC - Tranquility will be rebooted to resolve an in-game issue related to stargates. Please ensure your character is in a safe location.

Update 12:35 UTC - Tranquility reboot will happen at 12:42.

Update 12:42 - Tranquility is being rebooted to resolve an issue with stargate travel that appeared after downtime.

Update 12:53 UTC - Tranquility has been rebooted and is open to players. We are investigating if the issues related to gate travel that appeared after downtime are resolved.

Update 13:04 UTC - The issues relating to some stargates seem to be resolved. We will continue to monitor but players should now be able to select stargates and initiate travel between systems.

7 Likes

Thanks, there are a couple of gates I cannot interact with, while other gates can be taken as usual. Strange.

Relogging or swapping systems didn’t fix it for me.

Waiting for a fix, because right now I’m unable to move where I want to go.

1 Like

I can’t do anything at all in the system I am in. Right click only works on Skyhooks but don’t allow anything else but “Warp To 0” as the second layer won’t expand. Right clicking on gates moves the mouse cursor involuntarily to random places.

me either. RR-D05 system, stargate can’t be selected

No rush, we aren’t going anywhere. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hey, while this is being looked into please stop by the part of the code that seems to persistently require multiple clicks of ‘jump gate’ before a ship transits system? Click it once, ship just sits there. click twice, the message ‘session change already in progress’

2 Likes

this.
and btw the new ui was a mistake in the first place

1 Like

Maybe the gate hamsters need some feeding. :wink:

:blush:

1 Like

Especially the drone UI, I want the old one back, even in compact mode its annoying how the deployed drones and the stored drones have this huge gap between them depending on the size of the box

2 Likes

U-JJEW* H-ADOC* The gate is not working

Hysera & Murethand also stargate trouble…
[12:04:43] Metallicus Mori > well we aren’t locked in here with you… YOU are locked in here with us
[12:04:48] Metallicus Mori > seemed apropriate to say

2 Likes

Ah, good to know the suffering is being experienced outside of null.

Close to ammar gates not working

1DQ1-A system stargate all died too

@CCP_Bee I haven’t experienced any issues. The game is and works great and is beautiful.
Thanks you so much for all your hard work!
o7

1 Like

corp members are reporting Gates in Derelik and Curse are in active to link to jump through

Solar system map also showed nothing when I first logged in. Relogging did fix that, but stargates are unselectable. I did managed to warp to one using hotkeys, but can not jump.

This.

It’s literally been a problem for years.

If you didn’t hit the button that second time, you would never jump, so “session change already in progress” is just a lie.

Fix it or don’t get uppity if I’m mashing the jump/dock/warp buttons 30-40 times per jump/dock/warp attempt and it “looks bottish” - it is not bottish, it is mitigation of a crap decision someone made unilaterally.

Someone literally got paid to break that.

1 Like

You forgot to attach the image of a excel spreadsheet open on your desktop.

1 Like

@CCP_Bee
did you try to turn it off and on again?

1 Like