20m SP looking for home in J-Space

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Pobega

About me:

• Can fly stealth bombers, working on hole rolling ship skills.
  • Enjoy flying solo, but also love fleet ops.
  • Decent at d-scan and finding kills in system.
  • Never lived in J-space before, but have day tripped a lot.
  • Daytrips through WHs to Null for exploration loot.
  • Tend not to fly Amarr hulls, mostly because I have decent skills for everything else and would prefer not to spread my SP too thin upfront.

You should be:

• US East TZ, 00:00-05:00
  • Medium size, would prefer to be in an active 20 man corp than a 200 man corp.
  • Laid back.
  • You should be okay with having to teach a little bit.
  • Discord for comms, I’m cross platform (Windows/Linux) so this is much easier to manage than Mumble/TS credentials. Also makes it great to be able to shoot the ■■■■ in chat during a work day.
  • No activity requirement, no voice chat requirement (as in, don’t expect me to be on voice if I’m just logging on to do some exploration or solo PvP)
  • Real life comes first. I love Eve, but it’s a video game and real life has priority.
  • Won’t mind if I slip into FW space and lose some ships solo. I’m still learning.

Would be a plus:

• Low class WH, would prefer not to have to venture too far to get some exploration sites on slow days.
  • Fleet ops in my TZ. I’m not an FC but love blowing stuff up in doctrine fits.
  • Living out of a Citadel would be a plus
  • In a WH alliance for extra content/fleets.
  • SRP for fleet ops would be a huge plus, but not required at all.

Feel free to contact me in-game and we can set up a chat.

1 Like

I’m still looking, got some mails ingame that I am going to follow up on tonight but they’re mostly in EU TZ so still looking for something in US TZ.

In game mail sent. Look forward to talking to you =)

Hello @Pobega,

We are a good WH Training Corp/Alliance. We are ALL about bettering everyone’s game content. We have numerous solid Corps that would be happy to recruit you. If you get a chance, check out who and what we are…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be known

Greetings, we may have what you are looking for . see Worm hole coalition looking for pilots and corps for details.
Regards
Varrek RexDraco

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.