*Gallente BS 5
*Guardian Pilot
*Good nestor/Rattlesnake pilot
*legion pilot
*decent support skills for all 3 weapon systems
*cov ops pilot
*good support skills
https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/aLBUTU_rEZERO

Iam open to bids starting at 10bill, i dont need to sell this toon so lowballing or talking down the toon will have u no effect. for some1 playing as a new player this a very nice starter toon!

gr all

10bil

ty for ur bid but like i said lowballing wont work 15mill sp in injectors costs 28bill… ps if u want to negotiate iam online

I am open to bids starting at 10bill, i dont need to sell this toon so lowballing or talking down the toon will have u no effect

ty for ur bid but like i said lowballing wont work 15mill sp in injectors costs 28bil

So be more clear on the desired price. You said bidding starting at 10b, he bid 10. Makes no sense to scream ELEVINTY QUADRILLION on the opening bid, you say low and expect someone to scream higher.

What is minimum you expect for the character start there, cause this post sounded like a steal but I could tell it was worth more.

ok ur totally right buyout is 18bill

bumpy and buyout set 14bill

12 bil ready

ty for ur offer but i think its worth alittle more…

bump buyout 12,75bill

I will take the 12.75b bill buyout

hi steven if u are online il start the transfer and such let me know when u are rdy for the start of the process…

isk and acountname received from steven starting transfer…

Isk and account name were sent but I still have not recieved confirmation of the transfer. A support ticket has been filed to have it investigated further.

Bump for Moderators

Buying accounts for less than extractor cost is an open invite for scammers to get you.

hi this ios not been a scam i have puit the toon up for transaction and submityted the ticket for transfer thru plex!!

its coming sometime today sorry for the delay!

No problem thanks for the heads up. I didn’t expect a scam more so a mistake.

ty for ur understanding i would link u the support ticket but that would show our info so if i can pm u i can link it to u if u want?

gr and again sorry its taking so long plus i should have told u i was using plex…

Hi Steven u should have the toon now can u let me knopw if u go it?