25MIL Player LF Corp

Hey, i am a returning player (took about a two year hiatus) looking for a Corp to do stuff with in EVE. Most of my skills are in combat, with some in industry but primarily combat. Looking for a corporation based in Null-sec or a wormhole. Id like a Corp i could make some ISK with and do some PVP with although admittedly i am quite new to the PVP aspect of EVE. Anyways if anyone is interested shoot me a message in game or on here.

Also here are my character’s skills: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Big_Lou_Notaginger

Thanks,

Big Lou

1 Like

Hi Lou

We are a nullsec corp, living in Delve as part of the Imperium. We enjoy all aspects of EVE, PVP, PVE, mining, industry, etc. We are a mature group, looking for like minded friends to fly with.

Look us up if interested, here is our thread:

Good luck with your search, now is a good time to come back to EVE!

o/
Frank

Hey @Big_Lou_Notaginger ,

Come check out Mostly Sober. We have a ton of great things to offer and as well as full buyback program. So many different things to keep you interested down in null. If you have any questions just let me know.

Mostly Sober is an experienced group of pilots that has expertise in all aspects of EVE but with a focus on PVP. We are led by the outlaw himself, MrChuckNorris, One of the best/most chill FC/Alliance leads in the game. We are Alliance members of The Bastard Cartel, who specialize in quality over quantity and are currently operating in the content rich regions of Tenerifis, Catch, Curse, & Immensea

Fly Safe…Fly Dangerous…Fly Sober…Well Mostly Sober

TBC/ Phoenix Fed & GWCS Bait C02 Avatar and Wyvern

Recent Fights:

Corp Killboard

https://br.inyour.space/?s=4811&b=7818740&e=54&t=ujqbuau

https://br.inyour.space/?s=4835&b=7839000&e=150&t=uavvf

What We Offer:

Active and inviting Community/Discord/Mumble for engagement, questions, and asshatery

Experienced FC’s and Content Generating Members

Ability to Grow as a Pilot and get Better at the game

NullSec space for lucrative ratting/Ore & Ice Mining/Baiting

Small/Medium Gang Warfare in our strong USTZ & EUTZ

Black Ops Fleets - BLOPS

Alliance Fleet Ops 50+ with lots of small gang optys

Capital Fleets

Doctrine Ships on Contract

Excellent Logistic Backbone

Propaganda Competitions

What We Are Looking For:

Players looking to Learn and Grow/Enhance their PVP experience

Team Players - Mostly Sober is a collective effort

Experienced Content Creating Personas

PVP/Indy/Logistics/Capital Pilots

15m Skill Points

No Alpha Clones

Working Microphone

Relocate and Stage in Home System

A Carefree Attitude

Adaptable, Willing To Train Into Fleet Doctrines

Current/Former Military

Dank Soundboards

Come chat in our public channel MS-Recruitment in-game to

learn more and apply in game and here:

Mostly Sober Application Form

Hey @Big_Lou_Notaginger

Are you interested in giving lowsec a try? If you are and want to try more pvp I think you would fit in well at Filthy Peasants.

We’re a laid back lowsec US TZ pvp corporation that lives in lowsec Solitude. We have lots of opportunity for many different types of fights around this area. We have large scale fleet fights with our great rival Cavemen, we roam through Syndicate to fight any of the locals, and we also blops/camp/hotdrop when there is a good opportunity and nothing going on. Lowsec is also a decent place to make isk as you have the lowsec only Mordu Spawns, Clone Soldiers, and we have the same access to moon goo as any 0.0 alliance.

Our Killboard Link: https://zkillboard.com/alliance/99000120/

If you are interested in making lowsec you home check our public channel Open Filth or convo Arctanis in game. I’ll send you a mail later today and convo you in game if you’re around. I look forward to speaking with you :slight_smile:

Are you struggling to decide upon what Corporation fits your play style? Has Eve got you questioning the very future of your life? Does Highisec make you cringe?

Join Indecision - Time to Decide!

We’re a Null-sec group that basically gets stuff done, has a laugh and doesn’t really do Drama, plenty of fleets, lots of activity and some of the most chill people I’ve ever had the joy of playing with.

Welcome back to the game, our alliance takes part in daily coalition fleet ops.

Here is a like to my corp website.

o7

Cypherdyne Industries (CI) is a Nullsec based corp running in the NA/EU Time zone and we are looking for you! We offer a home to new recruits and veteran pilots alike. CI is a competitive corporation with its financial backbone in industrial manufacturing of goods. We offer multiple supported and boosted mining ops a week, as well as corp ran mission ops.

Other benefits:

• New Player friendly
  • Mature (18+)
  • Nullsec based
  • Paid leadership opportunities
  • Corp Purchasing/Selling Program
  • Ship replacement fund

Help to figure out where your place is in the universe, and how to get there through the guided building of effective skill plans.

If you are interested please join “DIGIT External” and then, please apply in-game to Cypherdyne Industries and we will give you additional instructions

I have sent over a mail in-game with some more details. I look forward to answering any questions you might have.

In case you wanna try out lowsec, here is my ad

DRINK | WELP | POACH | REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

Greetings, Look over my post Worm hole coalition looking for pilots and corps, we may have what you are looking for.
Regards Varrek Rexdraco

PM me in game if you are interested in joining my corp. [DAROK]

Hello @Big_Lou_Notaginger,

We are a WH Training Corp. If you get a chance, check out who and what we are…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be known

**PoD- IS RECRUITING!!

IN GAME CHANNEL: To The Hilt**:+1:

if you play part time want to get in get some quick kills or learn how with nothing to serious like kb watching etc…

Lowsec/nullsec/ wh diving pvp corp

All small to medium gang size and solo if you prefer.

Then we are currently rebuilding our corp after a small break.

currently rebuilding in lowsec faction warefare space.

if your interested or just wanna chat come speak to us in To The Hilt channel in eve.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/sinister-eutz-pvp-0-0/ yep =D

My corp had the exact goals you have. We are entering into an alliance with an industry group and we have a focus on furthering pvp for players.

I may be able to help. Mail me in game if you would like to talk further.

Bladerunners

Living out of 0.0 npc space

sticking it to the man

All aspects of the game are tackled

• PVP
  • PVE
  • Industry
  • Mission running
  • etc…

Relaxed attitude, with no Drama from SOV and Blue Donuts, we aint renting, we make our luck

come join our pub channel

bladepub

repoman1

Ever thought about nullsec?

Hop into ur public channel ‘Coalition of Carebears’ where you will also find ur Discord details, from which we springboard a lot of our information, ops and general chatter.

Hope to see you soon,
Sjup

have a look at us my man