27m SP omega looking for a PVE hisec corp OR a friend doing the same content

currently 27m SP omega player
last time i played subbed was in 2013-14 if i remember correctly, so i pretty much forgot everything in this game
activities that im interested in doing: abyss sites, combat anomalies, security missions. all that in HISEC

i guess what im looking for is just a bunch of people to ask questions and reintroduce me to the game
or even just one person, whether he is corpless or not, that does the same content im interested in
lets befriend, u could be my mentor
cba trying to get into EVE UNI, brave newbies is a PVP corp from what i know so im not interested in that

bonus points if its a polish (PL) corporation

thanks in advance

1 Like

no pvp at all?

1 Like

that is correct, no pvp
also it is clearly said im looking for something in hisec

thanks for bump tho

1 Like

Good morning! We’re not a polish group, but I would be happy to assist in whatever way you need, whether it be questions or a safe place to run missions in high-sec. Feel free to look me up in game (Zachary Dellinger) and send me an in-game mail. I am normally available after 1630 EST / 2030 UTC.

1 Like

Welcome back

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

GOTHT is once again opening recruitment after we have moved to our new home in Querious We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of

pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on ourMumble. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 10 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email

Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell

1 Like

Hello,

I currently started a PVE/PVP corporation in high-sec aimed at Abyssal Deadspace and use of Triglavian technology in known space. I am currently running Abyss including Tier 5 and I can offer quite a bit of help in this regard.

I also do some PVP, but nobody in the corp is required to do so, its not mandatory. However there is a possibility to learn PVP as well, if you happen to like it in the future.

Our corporation is currently based in Gallente high-sec.

If you want to know more, look up “Cloud Haven Technologies” or visit our chat channel: “CHT Recruitment”. Official language of corp is english.

Best, Faruzen

1 Like

Hit me up in game and we can talk. Thanks

1 Like

o7 @4-AcO-DMT,

I would be more than happy to help you with any questions you may have. I have an ingame public channel it is used for recruiting but we can use it to communicate about the things you are doing. We do the very same thing just in null sec so have lots of experience in the things you are wanting to try in the game.

FAYN.Recruits

is the in-game channel

Kind Regards
PJhustle%20Signature

FAYNmaster_wHITE

1 Like

Greeting 4-AcO-DMT:

ATCOS is recruiting new and old pilots of any skill level. We are a growing corp based in Amarr Space with a focus on PVE and Indy for now, although we welcome anyone who wants to join in on casual fun with a growing infrastructure. We are looking for budding miners, pve mission runners, anomaly hunters, and Productionist.

ATCO offers:

✪ Weekly Moon & Ice mining Ops.

✪ PvE content provided by Corp Officers in all aspects of PvE gameplay (IE. Exploration- Missions Ops)

✪ Not War Eligible

✪ Discord for comms.

✪ Established home in High Sec. Access to Upwell Structures.

✪ Friendly pilots who are eager to help train.

✪ EU & US

✪ Newbro & Alpha Friendly!

Want to chat? Drop by here:
Atlas Cosmographicae Recruitment

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.