3 toons looling for corp

hello i’m 43 years old looking for a 0.0 home for my 3 toons I’m primarily pve and industry focused but I’m willing to pvp if needed toons have 90/ 60/ 20/ mil skill points my game time is 01:00 eve time to 7:00 eve time

Hey there,

Interested in wh space?

Inevitable Outcome - WH PVP CORP - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Join us on Discord, let’s have a chat.

Nullsec sov holding alliance in Providence, we have r64s and all industrial facilities.

Hi ,

Do you have any interest in WH space?

Hey, gillopi.
Hope you are doing well. I figured we’d reach out and say hi. I think our group of misfits might suit you well.

You can check our recruitment page below, for info on how to get ahold of us :smiley:
We all hope to hear from you soon!

-Jaded

TSSOC has been around a long time, Lots of great members living in an active are of null

come give us a look

Howdy bud,

Come check us out at South Sun Logitics. Were a chill group of indy and mining focused Null Secers, based in imperium space. We run mining fleets multiple times throughout the week, have many corp projects going on that you can contribute to via your indy toons, and have an active discord with a bunch of laid back and sassy dudes. If you’re looking for more than just indy, and PvE, we do weekly small gang PvP roams, have a growing facwar community, and we run regular wormhole ops.

We’re largely an EUTZ corp, with people all across the timezone that are active in your preferred play time.

Pop your head into our discord and one of us would be more than happy to chat with you. Discord

You Are Welcome With us :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey man we are a bunch of 30+ player join our discord and say hell

found corp thank you

Hello,

It’s great to hear from you, and we appreciate your interest in finding a new home in nullsec for your three toons. Your skill point distribution and your willingness to engage in both PvE and PvP activities make you a valuable addition to any corporation.

Your game time from 01:00 to 7:00 EVE time aligns well with our corporation’s active hours. We have a strong presence in nullsec and offer various opportunities for PvE and industry activities, as well as PvP when the need arises. We believe you’ll find our environment accommodating and engaging.

If you’d like to discuss this further or have any questions, please feel free to contact myself in-game, Jem McMerphy. I can introduce you to our great leadership. We’d be happy to chat and explore how we can make your time in nullsec both productive and enjoyable.

Looking forward to potentially having you as part of our team!

Fly safe,

Jem McMerphy

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.