32m SP pilot looking for nullsec PVP corp (EDIT: I have found a corp, disregard this post)

Hey there, Belisar Menk!

I am one of the recruiters for the corporation - Project Omega Industries. We make our home in Esoteria and are part of the Shadow Ultimatum Alliance under the larger umbrella of the Imperium (Goonswarm), which controls space in Esoteria, Paragon Soul, Period Basis, Delve, Querious, and numerous other areas of space.
As a corporation, we have a large player base including a wide variety of experience and play styles. Our leadership team is VERY active with decades of experience. We are highly active and have regularly scheduled activities.
As an alliance, we have daily PvP roams and other PvP related activities as well as regular operations for the benefit of our alliance and the wider imperium.

When you join Project Omega, I promise you won’t be disappointed!
I have messaged you in game and provided you with some links. BUT, feel free to contact me whenever!

I have linked our Corporations recruitment post on this forum, below:
https://forums.eveonline.com/t/project-omega-active-null-sec-corporation-looking-for-active-pilots-us-eu-autz-pvp-pve-industry/428769

I look forward to chatting and flying with you!
~Odysemus!