30 bil

Bump!

Bump!

Bumpa

31 Buyout… message em ingame

Bumpy

Bump! Skill points are going up almost at 36.5 mil sp

32 Buy/out online now

Bump! Still looking for that right person that wants me really bad!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Say a good price, how much do you want to sell

32.5b…

I do not understand what you mean a good price for me? As of lately prices for characters have been around 1 bil per 1 mil sp… I am looking to get into that neighborhood…

Sorry. Injectors price is around 26b you can get normally at surplus of 4 or 5 , in this case 32.5 is excellent.

is very rare more than 800k per million.

Thread muted.

Let me go ahead and correct your math here. You can pull 62 skill injectors out. So after the cost of the skill extractor each injector will give you about 470 mil… to further help you do math you take those two numbers and you get a little over 29 bill… 5 million SP Tunes that have been emptied out will go for somewhere around 4 bill. There for me turning down an offer under 33 bill is a smart decision. I was waiting for offer in the 34 bil range which I believe is fair.

If you are looking to “correct” someones math on here and desire a price on an unfocused subcap toon thats north of its extraction price you are going to have a bad time. You should extract and sell the shell yourself

Otherwise just post that you want 36b and keep bumping until this until a pilot decides this set of subcap skills fancies his needs. 90% of the people buying off this forum are extractors