WTS 218 Mil SP Character

I no longer have an interested in eve online so ive decided to sell my character

http://eveboard.com/pilot/taylor04

Has two plus 5 implant clones and one full HG Slave set

3 Remaps available right now

Since i dont play anymore there is simply no rush to sell any bids under 200bil will be ignored

Post here dont mail me

1 Like

200 bil

100% fake bid… this character is only appraised at 170 billion. bidding 200 billion is 100% fake made by owner’s alt character… let’s see where this thread will go, hahahahahhaa :joy:

I don’t understand this.

If you were to extract every SP from this char, and sell large skill injectors, you’d get more than 170b right?

(218,000,000 - 5,000,000) SP / 500,000 SP/LSI= 426, so it can fill up 426 large skill injectors.

Factoring in that skill injectors cost ~350m and LSI’s sell for ~850m, the net profit for every 500,000 SP is around ~500m.

500m * 426 = 213b. Can you help me out here? Is there something I’m missing?

Cheers!

1 Like

why don’t you check Jita.

Skill Extactor = 381 mil
Skill Injector = 792 mil

now, don’t forget to take sale tax + broker fee into account. go do the math, genius! :joy:

Yes, actually it’s my fault then. I had the wrong prices. Sorry!

Thanks for the correction!

1 Like

you had the wrong price + you did not take into account sale tax + broker fee… just 1% of 100 bil is 1 bil… huge difference…

good hustling though. i suggest you delete this thread and start a new one… otherwise nobody will bid since you already shell bid with your alt at 200 bil… lmao :joy:

you’re also assuming you get 500,000k per injector? past 50mil you get 300k skill points and even lower past 100mil sp, you are very far underestimating how many skill injectors, probably at least another 50-100 skill injectors with the loss of SP as you go higher

Toon extractors make a pretty penny on these high SP toons they buy for very low prices. Don’t be fooled or intimidated.

No, I’m talking about the pure smelting cost, not what it takes to build one from scratch.

i.e. the LOWEST possible value for the toon.

When you extract, you only extract 500k

Brock, go back and hide under your rock… your statement made no sense here.

its just a shame to see so many characters go to the zombie skill farm that you buy up

if it is selling only to disassemble the pilot, the price in SP would be something close to 170B.
but to create an equal pilot would spend much more than 200B

then why don’t you buy them as collection? hahahahahhahahahahah

My bid is real.this is because you are just looking for profits!
why should the thread be deleted ???
But to calm down my offer 210bil
and follow it calmly :))

1 Like

bid accepted send isk and account information when you are ready

210bil isk sent acc info ingame

Fly Safe

Character transferred enjoy

sold for 210bil go suck a fat cock

Another player is transferring the character taylor04 to your account named xxxxxxx

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on the sender account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

If you are not the intended recipient of this character or are not expecting to receive a character, please contact EVE Online Customer Support immediately at support@eveonline.com or file a Support Ticket.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.