[cancel] - please delete this post

THIS CHARACTER WILL BE STRIPED FROM SP AND WILL GO TO A RESPEC
NO BIDDING PLEASE

******* PLEASE DELETE THIS ENTIRE POST ********

1 Like

i would like to offer 27b

what about your standings?

Thanks for your offer. I’ll wait a few days then get back to you if no better offers. Sell will happen in the next week or so.

standing is neutral (0.0) with ALL faction in the game. (eveboard is now unlocked)

I offer 32B

As a friend pointed to me today; extracting and resselling injectors from the toon at Jita price would get me near 30B by itself, and 20$ transfert fee could be used to get 500 plex (1.6B). At this rate i’m even at ± 31/32B. As it would take someone close to 2 years to get the same SP amount, i’ve decided to raise BO price to 35B.

if you extract it you get 20b just saying…

skill extractor (jita buy price) 353,600,000
large skill injector (jita sell price) 814,443,000
isk profit from 500000 SPs: 460,843,000
Volume: 63
Total profit: 29,033,109,000

https://eve-marketdata.com/price_check.php?type_name_header=Large+Skill+Injector
https://eve-marketdata.com/price_check.php?type_id=40519&region_id=&solarsystem_id=&type=buy

Please correct me if i made a mistake

you can only extract to 5.5m sp

and i calculated 402m profit x extractor tbh im very interested in your character but i can only offer 23b

So volume should be 52, not 63. You are right. Thanks. So, 24B + 1.6B from transfert fee. That mean that I would get a maximum of 15 months of play buying plex for isk (14 if using a 402m profit… And I’d be skilling a new character from zero skill, wich would be impossible to get the same amoutnt of SP. Wow … i really fail to understand the logic of someone doing this (selling for that low). Can you please explain? I really and honestly dont understand …

well 52 b 42 is 21b if i buy for 23b you win 2b

i mean if you extract some skills i can buy it for less isk tbh i only want it with 16m sp if you extract it to be 100% focused on what i need i can pay more isk x lp than what it is worth

That sound like a good and honest idea. I’d be willing to do that. What price can you offer for 16m SP? If price is ok, you could maybe send me the list to be extracted by evemail

i will convo you in game now

no im sorry nvm i tought it was able to fly rattlesnake good luck selling it

ok. no prob.

I am cancelling this post, and will proceed to a character respec removing lots of SP.

PLEASE DELETE THIS POST

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.