[CLOSED}

This post is closed.

Still available. Perfect pilot for faction capitals and supers.

Still 4 Sale.

Good looking toon. I will make an offer of 66 billion ISK.

@Maizie_Fields No thanks.

Be Super and buy this toon.

Still looking for reasonable offers on this character.

Still interested at 66b.

68b offer

I’m not selling this character for extraction value. I could do that myself without incurring a fee to transfer the character.

Still looking for a serious buyer. Reasonable offers will be considered.

70B offer

70B is roughly the same as if I extracted him myself. I would accept 75B for this character as I need to cover transfer costs to make it worth my while.

75B If still available next week :ok_hand:

@Jezzer_Amelana Thanks for the offer. The character is yours as soon as I receive ISK.

Still 4 Sale

I am willing to bid 72B, if you think it can, please reply me

No, sorry. Extraction value is at 78B at this point.

The extraction value I see is 70B, but I am willing to output 73B. If you think so, please leave me a message

seth_skills
Eveskillboard was not accurate. It has been updated.

82.5M Extractable SP, that is 165 Large Injectors.

Profit margin on a large injector is currently 474m x 165 = 78.2B

If someone is willing to bid above 78B within 1 day I will throw in an additional 720,000 unallocated SP for free.

If not, I will be extracting this character as the account goes alpha on 12.27.

Thanks.

Seth, the estimated extraction value on your skillboard of 69 billion is actually pretty accurate after you take into account taxes, fees, and a reasonable amount of market pvp to buy PLEX (Extractors) and sell Injectors. You might do better - maybe even reach your 78 billion margin - if you are willing to a) move the character to a trade hub other than Jita, and b) spend A LOT (probably hours) of time .01ing buy and sell orders in the market to get the Extractors, complete the extraction and sell off the Injectors.

I don’t mean to start a debate, just sharing my bit of experience in these matters. That said, I will increase my bid to 74 billion!