3rd party Operations companion, looking for 25 alpha testers

Hey all,

I’ve been working on a Windows app called SNOW//OPS. It’s basically my attempt at putting the stuff I keep bouncing between EVE, spreadsheets, fittings, maps, market tools, and websites into one place.

Right now it can pull together character skills, owned ships and assets, fittings, routes, map info, market checks, mining estimates, and simple operation planning. The bigger goal is to make it easier on newer players or even veterans coming back and to answer things like “what can I do with what I own?” instead of throwing another wall of EVE stats at you.

It’s still very early, so I’m looking for people who are willing to poke around, break things, and tell me what feels useful versus what feels pointless or confusing.

I only have 25 alpha seats open. No invite code — if there’s a seat available, you can claim it in the app.

Download:

SNOW//OPS is a third-party player tool and is not affiliated with CCP.

A couple important notes:

  • Windows only for now.

  • The installer is currently unsigned because this is an early alpha and code-signing has not been completed yet. Please don’t bypass Windows security warnings just to install it; if that makes you uncomfortable, wait for a later build.

  • It does not automate or control the EVE client.

  • If you connect an EVE character, CCP handles the login through their own sign-in page.

  • Feedback is built into the app and I’m actively using it to decide what gets fixed or even added so please give input, Hell I will even credit you on a tab you want created or whatever.

No pressure if it’s not your thing — I’m just trying to see if this can become something genuinely useful for other EVE players and I hope ya’ll can help me build it to be more useful.

1 Like