- iirc around 200 DPS each, Omnidamage (not evenly spread out omnidamage though). They circle through targets including drones.
- It’s a common Theme. Gatecampers use Alpha Alts with T1 Logi to rep.
iirc the gate guns can switch to Logi though, so make sure your repper has local reps if you intend to keep it on field without having to warp the Logi off.
- Nope. Not that I can tell. See Point 4 however.
- Why have a PVE fit Praxis local tank the Gateguns when you got Armor Logi ?
Some criteria you should consider as your mainstay DPS in addition to the Tackle Gnosis
Given you want to use a Praxis :
a) Battleship can fit Grapplers. Grapplers stop ships right in their tracks
→ Stops your prey from burning back to the Gate and jumping back through
b) Praxis has lots of mid slots for sensor boosters and a MWD
→ The sooner you get DPS on Target (Locktime) and the sooner you get to grapple it. The slimmer the chance it will crash the gate and jump back through. Also consider a Warp scrambler to stop Micro Jump Drives
c) Neuting Power. Stop local tanks and maybe even prop mods.
→ The Praxis has a utility high slot. The PVE fit you linked is wasting it with a drone link aug. // instead fit a heavy neutralizer to (hopefully) cap out your target and stop it from activating prop mods and tank modules.
So to conclude :
With 5 people a good set up would look like this :
- 1-2 Armor Logi (2 to rep each other or 1 with a local rep perhaps)
- 1 Instalocking tackle, with a longpoint and backup scram and maybe a web
Consider ships that have bonuses to scram range and/or web range
- 1-2 DPS with a Grappler or any other sort of additional web and scram, MWD to get on top of your target.
Neuting power is a big plus.
If I were to set up a gatecamp with 5, potentially low SP people i’d consider the following set up :
2x Augoror cap chaining for Remote Reps. Use mids for remote sensor boosters
1x Gnosis with at least 1.100 scan res including the remote sebos from the Augorors.
The remote sebos should allow some mid slots to stay free for a MWD, web and scram in addition to the standard long point.
2x Praxis fitted as described above. MWD, Sebos, Grappler, Scram, Heavy Neut and whatever DPS modules are your favorite flavour (something like Blasters, Torps, Rapid Heavies, Auto Cannons likely).
The Augorors cap chain each other and remote sebo the gnosis for initial tackle.
All ships are armor tanked and the Augorors provide logi.
The gnosis points the target and proceeds to burn right on top of it to web and scram in addition
The Praxis follow up, stop the target right where it stands with their grapplers, neut it try and apply DPS.
Praxis and Gnosis have ECM drones should have to bail.