5 pirates in hi sec

some people say that just stated 2 weeks ago

1 Like

Thats not really anything to do with your Orca loss now, is it?

1 Like

You’re being a sore loser Doubletap. Sometimes you lose ships. It happens. Its just an Orca.
Lemme tell you how I lost mine:
After spending 4 years in null I took a small break to figure out my new move. Since I started out mining, I grabbed one of my Orca’s, put a few alts in skiffs and waited for CODE to show up.
A destroyer warped in and cloaked. It was go time!
Step 1: Ramp up speed (Im always aligned - habit from the old carrier-ratting in hostile space)
Step 2: Blow up rat-wrecks in case the cloaked destroyer wasnt their warp-in. Orca launched drones… BOOM!! Goodbye Orca.
Too bad the wrecks were made by alts that were not in the same corp :slight_smile: And yeah, safety would have fixed that :slight_smile:
CODE was very appreciative about my cooperation and dedication to their cause. Their agent even suggested getting me a “free” permit.

My point is this: You could have done even worse and be me. I made a mistake like you. It happens. I’m still playing. I say; forget about it and get yourself a new Orca.

3 Likes

thay just go after orcas

Then they dont go after 2 week old new players then, do they

even you if your mine in a orca

and what is really weird there are ventra that are in red mining

Did you consider hardening your shields?
5 Large Shield extender 2s makes it a little weak.

1 Like

Those are their mining fleets. If you mine where they are mining, they send a response fleet. Its the biggest clue.

gard he was AFK orca mining and lost a Orca big deal come on everyone its not rocket science

Go AFK loss ship its actually that easy no need for a thread no need for governments around the world to spend millions to investigate. no matter he’s shields skills isk or religion or how many chickens was sacrificed - HE was AFK he lost an Orca wow now maybe he learnt a lesson if not maybe the next loss he will learn if not who cares invest in Orca BPO build orca’s and put on market hey you have a guaranteed buyer lol

2 Likes

what build would be stronger for orcas

1 Like

If NPC have SO much time they can chew through an orca’s EHP, you were afk.

2 Likes

he was AFK thats what I’m saying no NPC can chew up a orca if he’s watching

1 Like

2 Large Core Defense Field Extender 1s
Reinforced Bulkheads 2
Damage Control 2
Adaptive invul
and one of each hardener

Makes it harder to kill ehp is over 500k.
But if you are AFK to long it will still die.

2 Likes

AFK Orca’s are a plague on eve CCP know this but are powerless to do crap, why you say cause Orca pilots are PAID subscribers CCP WILL NEVER piss off paid subscribers is financial suicide to fuk with paid subscribers

i just saw a venter miner in red and it warped out and those ship show up

1 Like

I think a warning could be implemented in systems with FOBs when you target an asteroid telling you about the potential threat.

Player retention ftw.

1 Like

you triggered a response fleet ( the 5 priates ) what do you expect?

but thay show up when your not doing that

Just got back from Kusomonmon. It was a hard fight but the threat has been neutralized. Donations welcome.

4 Likes