5 pirates in hi sec

so make a simple task even more simple because people refuse to learn the game and take the correct action needed to survive something as simple as mining? No thanks :slight_smile:

how about being aware of your enviroment :eyes:

4 Likes

Nope, I like my suggestion better. Thanks, though. :slight_smile:

Ugh weakness is a sickness

4 Likes

of coarse you like the idea of having your hand held by CCP. but that makes for a very boring game.

4 Likes

And your HTFU attitude makes for a no game, with abysmal player retention. The choice is yours.

1 Like

fair play to ya, but how about ya teach doubletap how to fish instead of giving him a fish?

1 Like

please, itā€™s NPCā€™s ffs :roll_eyes: and itā€™s not my HTFU attitude, itā€™s CCPā€™s.

they make the game, i play it, itā€™s a simple deal really.

3 Likes

Itā€™s treatable though, multiple applications of overheated antimatter applied directly to the face is 90% effective in the treatment of weakness.

Side affects of such treatment include sodium chloride production, a rash of bad forum posts, a pain in the posterior and a penchant for continually looking like a fool.

Some people are incapable of learning to fish, and fishing in general, because it involves paying attention occasionally.

5 Likes

gard this thread makes me WANT TO JOIN code AFK you should die horribly painfully and yes screaming like a girl

2 Likes

thank everybody for the help .

this is so true, but at least try to teach them i say, what harm can it do, if they refuse to take the lesson on board then feck em, their loss.

2 Likes

Donā€™t take my comments to heart, they werenā€™t aimed at you in particular.

Build a man a fire, and heā€™ll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire, and heā€™ll be warm for the rest of his life.

Besides fishing is an excuse to disappear at weekends and get drunk with your mates, the fish themselves arenā€™t generally important.

4 Likes

Donā€™t let it get you down, itā€™s just a game and you can master anything in this game if you make the effort.
there are people willing to help, just hard to find them.

3 Likes

fishing is a good way to look at it, some like to fish for a laugh with mates, some do it as a job to provide food while others do it on a professional level as a sport. but thereā€™s room for all kinds of fishing :wink:

wtf

1 Like

Exactly this.

1 Like

NPC mining fleets have been in the game since October 2016. Pirate Forward Operating Bases & diamond rats have been here since December 2017.

Youā€™ve had more than enough time to adapt to this feature, it is not new.

1 Like

There is a warning - itā€™s called the Agency screen, and it tells you whether there is a FOB in your or any surrounding system. You can even set Agency to open every time you login. There is also d-scan, and the ability to use your eyes to see what rats are spawning around you. Reading the release notes for each major update to EVE also helps.

I think thatā€™s enough ā€œwarningā€ donā€™t you?

Iā€™m glad these features exist in EVE, because if you play in a braindead fashion by warping to a rock, dropping drones and watching Netflix, you should get blown up. And I say this as a miner.

4 Likes

+1
Its always good to set a wise example of safe working practices

3 Likes

Actually for immersion, all stations within the affected system should broadcast an alert notification to everybody thatā€™s docked.

Sorta like the US Emergency Alert System

3 Likes