50 Mil SP Caldari PVP Pilot LF Null Sec Corp

All you need to know in the top. Very self sufficient, take care of my own ships. Just looking for friends to fly with and a place to make a little isk. Convo me or mail me if y’all are looking for another pilot!
Cheers!
Taz

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

o/ Taz!

Federation of Freedom Fighters (F-OFF) here, with the best damn tag in New Eden!

We’re a NullSec PvP corp with a case of rabies, if it comes in system, we froth at the mouth! Currently we are based in Vale of the Silent, twelve jumps from Jita, so it’s extremely cheap and easy to stock yourself up and set up with our in-corp jump freight service!

Content and fights? We’re close to lowsec, only a dozen jumps from Horde/PanFam space, and we aren’t blue to 95% of New Eden!

Other perks beyond the jokes!
-Active Leadership, we’re on almost every day
-Plenty of roams and fleet content going on every single day.
-Small gang group forming! Blingy ships, limited killmails, fun times!
-NO TI-DI. Our fleet fights are usually 75-100 max
-Dirt cheap jump freight service
-NO BLUE DONUT BULLSHITTERY, we have 2 allies, not 95% of New Eden
-PvE opportunities, safe ratting space, corp mining ops!
-Corpmates and Allies that actually undock to help you!
-SRP Program / Ship Handouts!
-Competent FC team, okay we might be drunk, but it’s Friday!

To wrap it up, we’re a fun crew, in my opinion. We’re filled with murderhobos and we try to kill every neut we see. We’re also fun on Teamspeak, hop on there and you’ll make lasting friends here. Everyone in our corp matters, and those who are on support each other and always offer help, even outside of game. For example, I had a rough time recently, and several others reached out to me to offer assistance. We’re friends and family to each other. We all matter.

Questions?
Contact us in our in-game channel F-OFF NOW! Mail me in-game @ TempestofChaos. We have Discord too! https://discord.gg/NpZYgmY you can also PM me directly on Discord TempestofChaos#1696.

Fly Dangerous Sir!

-TempestofChaos
F-OFF Pilot and Subdirector

TSSOC , member of TEST

Come and say hi

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.