500 - Internal Server Error

tried logging in using Vivaldi, a chromium fork. At the character selection screen, after picking, the confirm button does nothing. so i checked the source and got this:

is something wrong?

2 Likes

at https://dts.ccpgames.com/?aspxerrorpath=/login/eve

1 Like

Wow, CCP or ISD couldn’t even post a reply ?

Anyway, I’m now getting ‘500 Internal Server Error’ while trying to edit one of my threads.

Sorry for the delay in response. I am currently the only person online from the CCL team.

I am aware of another issue mentioned by @DeMichael_Crimson, where he is getting an http500 Internal Server Error while trying to update a post. I have no information on a cause at this time but I will be making sure that it gets passed up the chain of command as quickly as possible.

2 Likes

@yellow_parasol are you still online?

2 Likes

i am now. thanks for waking me up… :stuck_out_tongue:

:grin:

i won’t get to accessthe machine, where it happens, until in 6ish hours. i’ve only tried logging in, in vivaldi/windows once again last week, but still can’t log in characters in the browser, so i stopped caring.

how may i help you?

1 Like

Sorry about that. Is it only happening in Vivaldi?

2 Likes

It’s been a month, i can’t tell if it still happens, but i only ever had these problems in vivaldi, yes.

1 Like

Okay, thank you for the information.

I will let you get back to sleep, have a good night o7

2 Likes

thank you! :grin:

now i feel like my joke went wrong. :stuck_out_tongue:

I return a result of -100%, sorry.

2 Likes

If it helps, month or so ago I had issues logging into the forums (the confirm button did nothing) on my iphone until I updated the OS. I’m not familiar with Vivaldi or Chromium, but it may be worth updating them if they have any available.

1 Like

You had a bad day?

:slight_smile:

Yes no maybe :smiley: ?

1 Like

thanks for the suggestion! :slight_smile: i’ve already fully transitioned to linux and will likely just rip my windows partition apart eventually. it’s a waste of space on one of my msata ssd sticks.

hopefully it won’t last too long.

Relax! :smiley:

So many kitty cats… Fly safe yellow o7

1 Like

Posting here to tell you that I’ve got to update to Vivaldi 1.12.lotsofnumbers and now I can log in.

So either it was you guys, or it was me updating. I don’t know, didn’t try first. :slight_smile: