58 yr ole gamer and Innocent...!

Yes, which is why I said

Its a different case from it being stolen, which, as long as you take all due precautions, is not your fault and you cannot be held liable for.

Sorry if I misunderstood where you were coing from.

TL,DR: CCP cannot say “yar boo sucks” if you have had an issue extenting from malicious breach of your account when you have taken all reasonable steps.

1 Like

Eve was released in 2003

1 Like

And likewise, apologies if I misunderstood you also - agree with what you wrote as well.

1 Like

Kk. Good to hear. I know they get slammed with requests. Hopefully they can get your sorted. Welcome back o7

Innocent? Innocent?!

He is a highsec kernite miner.

Legacy code savior! Hire him now!

That is correct Sir, access to my acct and the Cap ships I spent over $250 and much time earning,’’

Thank you for your reply,Sir

Mark

ahh yes grasshopper, but there existed an underground board game way before your time of existence

Watch ur tongue Laddie, my Pa taught us how to pull a filthy one such as yours out of a vermins mouth with the least amount of blood spray!

PONG??? oh boy, haven’t played that in ages…

1 Like

I’m operating a new toon “Trish Trident III” started a few weeks ago under the same ole acct name and yes it my original character “JesusChristAlmighty” under my current (old) acct name that they will not give me access to, whom by the way owned multiple cap ships, if the hacker didn’t loose those while playing with my account 8(

yes Sir its been a very quick 50 years! LOL

Hi I’m 13/f/cali. Can you good boys give me some gold?

what’s a cali ?

I fondly remember 58, you whippersnapper. I’m a 65.5 yo gamer who threw away many a quarter on Pong and still managed to suck at it. Remember my Commodore 64 with cassette tape “drive” and 12 inch B&W monitor fondly. Anyone for a 300 baud modem?

Eve is a bit more complex, but us oldsters are more the Carebear type, who get blown up quite a bit and still have fun. Officially retired as of today, so now I have a lot more time to get killed…to the absolute joy of the WH squads. Just be sure to also pod me to save me the trip home. Fly safe…or not.

1 Like

You had white?? All I had was green :frowning:

You were lucky, it means you had a monitor; meanwhile the rest of us were using the B&W tv that would otherwise have been gathering dust.

Bbc model B with a green screen then a C64 on a tiny portable TV

Still got mine, complete with big-assed floppy drive and a copy of Elite.

1 Like