58mil SP Returning Pilot looking for new home! [ANY TZ]

Hey guys! Hope you’re having a great day, and I’m glad my post is of interest to you!

I’m coming back from a break from the game and I’m really looking for somewhere to be part of, both inside the game and out! I really value coroprations and alliance that feel like a real community, instead of just logging on to play solo with others - where’s the fun in that?

Anyway, about me! I have approaching 59,000,000 SP, and I can fly every subcap except for T2 Battlecruisers. I have a lot of experience and interest in logistics and supply chain management, stocking hubs, running transport, that kind of stuff, and I’m incredibly experienced in scanning and exploration. I also love to PvP - admittedly I don’t have much experience recently, but I have really enjoyed ESS Raiding and small gang combat.

I’m ideally looking for somewhere in Nullsec to join, but I’d be open to lowsec or wormhole opportunities too! If it sounds like you’d be a good fit for me, then I’m excited to hear from you - reply to this thread, or feel free to shoot me a DM ingame - super excited to meet you!

Fly safe o7

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that’s currently active in GalMil, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

Hi there and welcome back!

We are a small, wannabe-competent group of higher SP folk who currently live in southern Sov in a nonbloc alliance created by old friends. Having 60mil SP, loving PvP and assuming you have a healthy dose of will to fly something other than F1 (bonus points if logi cruiser V and/or recon V haha), does sound promising for us!

If you have a dedicated capital pilot or WANT to have a dedicated capital pilot and do cool things with us :sunglasses: , be sure to check us out (contact link in post)

o7 Would you find lowsec appealing we engage in various types of content if so i’ve linked some information below which has contact details if that interests you if not best of luck on the corp hunt and fly dangerously o/

You Are Welcome With us. :grinning:

TSSOC has been around a long time, Lots of Great members in an active are of Null.

great place to get back into the game !

come say hi

Hey! Come check us out at phocas legacy. Good group of bros. Friends for 5+ years with new blood mixed in. We do weekly roams and ESS stuff. Weekends mostly. Have coalition and alliance stuff to fill the time inbetween. Great ratting space in deklein for all your isk making needs.

Come see if we are a good fit

Hey, Vanessa!
You should come to have a chat with us! I think you’d be a fine addition to our Corp!
Ive provided a link so you can get an idea of what we are all about and there are methods of contacting us.
I look forward to hearing from you!

• Jaded

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.