60+ mil sp amaar main focus

selling my account there. After covid i have had very little time to pay this game. I have raised the levels to amarr dreads. All other to spec ops cruiser or battleship, 200+plex , 1+ bil isk many permanent skins and loys of ships including multiple carriers and dreads.

This thread will be closed due violation of the EVE Online - End User License Agreement.

1. ACCOUNT TRANSFER / CHARACTER TRANSFER

You are not permitted to transfer your Account to another person. If you wish to discontinue your Account please refer to section 5. of this EULA. You may transfer a character from your Account to another account, either belonging to you or another person. This transfer option is available from the EVE Online Account Management web site https://secure.eveonline.com/ and is subject to fees and the following limitations: You may not offer to transfer characters except your own, or act as a “broker” or intermediary (for compensation or otherwise) for anyone wishing to transfer or obtain characters. The transferee will obtain all rights to your character in a single transaction, and you will retain absolutely no control or rights over the characters, items or attributes of that character. You may not transfer any characters whose attributes are, in whole or in part, developed, or which own items, objects or currency obtained or acquired, in violation of the EULA.Any character transfers or attempted transfers not in accordance with the foregoing terms is prohibited and void, and shall not be binding on CCP. A transfer or attempted transfer of a character is entirely at the risk of the parties to such transaction. CCP is not liable to any person (whether transferor, transferee or otherwise) for any acts, omissions, statements, representations, defaults or liabilities of the parties in connection with such a transaction.