60m Character ALL PvP looking for WH

Hey Folks, I am returning and wanna get back into the Wormhole. TZ doesn’t matter to me , I live in the wifes basement so I can be up and on when YOU need me.

I will say, while I don’t pve much, make no mistake, I am there providing overwatch or hole control.

I am ugly, fat and tiny, SO, I LOVE to kill people . to make myself feel better!

thats bout it. just a chunk lookin for love,

You Are Welcome With Us, :slightly_smiling_face:

Feel free to take a look at us. We’re a EU C5 group. Small - Mid gang stuff

Hey man check out The morgue. Small and independent PVP alliance operating out of Pochven not exactly WH but close due to how pochven works, could be exactly what you are looking for (Check us out–> https://youtu.be/OgcYoq_5jPs
Also drop by in discord so we can have a chat and join our humble family. 0/–> The morgue. 💀

hi there m8

if you can consider pochven as an option please make sure to check our latest vid.

i think we could be a good option for you

if you want to speak with us you can ofc also join our discord below

Cheers
Prim

Hi there. You sound like the kind of people we are looking for. I am a recruiter for Speaker for the Dead in Stay Feral. Stay Feral is our discord link. Hop in there and we would love to chat with you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.