61.7m Amarr PvP specialized for sale, All Battleships(-Triglavian), Guardian, lots of Skill 5s completed

I’m for sale. Starting Price is 60B with a buyout under consideration.

Some skills were removed as you can see(was a Hulk pilot and booster as well). Currently using as a injector/extractor. Can pilot nearly all Battleships, 2 Marauder’s, Guardian and specialized in a Legion.
Positive wallet
No kill rights
Positive sec status
Three remaps available
Jita 4-4

Jump clone with:
Eifyr and Co. ‘Gunslinger’ Motion Prediction MR-703
Memory Augmentation - Standard
Neural Boost - Standard
Ocular Filter - Standard
Cybernetic Subprocessor - Standard
Eifyr and Co. ‘Gunslinger’ Surgical Strike SS-905
Inherent Implants ‘Lancer’ Large Energy Turret LE-1005

FORGOT to add link: https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/sylosys

45 bil

45.5 bil

46 bil

48b offered

48.5 bil

Starting is to start at 60. Anything less for the time being is just not worth it to me.

daily bump

Daily bump

50b isk ready. you are getting 44.8b if you extract all ur sp and sell on market, nobody is gonna offer you 60b

This is true, 46,887,919,830

you are forgetting the reduced gains the higher in SP you go, thus extra time

yes you are forgetting that so many people are selling characters,and the buyer always gonna offer the price between what you will get from selling skills injectors and the price of injecting by ourselves, and by looking at the average sale price, 50b is way more than average sale price, considering this is a armor focused character, and shield tanking is way more attractive atm. so 51b b&o final offer

What are you talking about. Besides capital shield(2) and invul skill, all the shield skills are minimum lvl 4 with several 5… also looking at the other characters here my offer seems about right. I’m in no hurry to sell this guy so I can wait until my character value is met. Thanks though.

daily bump.

daily bump. Sale will close within 72hours of this post. Good Luck!

up up and away

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.