61m sp pvp toon w/ carriers and alts with dread looking for home

Evening !

I’ll try to keep it super short :smiley:
Lets start with our recruitment thread (read if below might even slightly get you interested)

UMAH is part of the alliance VEGA, we live out in NPC nullsec (Syndicate region), we got our own structure network that suits most industrial/mining needs.
Pvp wise I consider it medium well - it’s actually pretty easy to find a fight if you want one, as solo pvp’er it’s not any issue either I guess with the filament system in place, hehe.

We seek to become a medium sized corp, still be a tight group but expand and be able to play more stable during all timezones, both in production but also PVP (CTA, gate camps, roams etc). We are a place where pilots action matter alot, you aren’t just a dps number with no meaning as you easily can become in a big umbrella of tidi wars.
Timezone wise - VERY spread … and we like it that way … US/EU and AU … we wanna grow on all fronts.

Got 2 things that is very important for us:

• No toxic behaviour, we really don’t want it or seek it. We play the game to have fun and be friendly towards eachother.
  • We are a RL prio corp/ally, no need to make EVE your job - we prefer it to be the chilled place to relax and have fun… no demand regarding activity or ‘must do stuff’. You play the game when you want!.

If you think UMAH might be a fair match, seek me out in Umah_Pub and we can continue to chat (my discord details is in there aswell).

If not us … then I hope you will find a greap corp to have fun in!