70M SP - 4 years EXP - US/AUTZ - Casual PVP

Before continuing please understand that I work anywhere from 40 - 60 hours a week, when I say casual it’s not that I am a filthy casual by choice, I simply don’t have a lot of time to dedicate to EVE anymore and due to this have been out of the game for a few months now. I loved my prior alliance; Holesale, good dudes and I love mercenary content however I simply couldn’t dedicate enough time for that lifestyle which lead to my booting due to inactivity.

First off I am AUTZ however I start work usually around 1am my time so I will be able to play USTZ as well when I’m able to knock off on time. I have 4 years experience, though i’m sure i’m rusty on some mechanics by now, it’s a lot like riding a bicycle. I have lived in and consider myself competent in any security status, highsec, lowsec, nullsec or Jspace. I have just north of 70M SP and roughly 100 toons, most being used for market access and wormhole seeding as these are among my main two incomes when I am active. 12 of these toons used to be omega and if I ever have enough time for EVE again will be once more.

I’m after a casual USTZ/AUTZ PVP corp/alliance. I don’t bear, don’t have the time or the patience for it, i’ll hunt them all day if I can though when able. I like to pack lite and usually fairly cheap within reason, check my zkill and you’ll see a clear pattern of cheap and nasty fits. I operate 3rd party services on the side, however these are 100% neutral jobs, it’s just how I generate income and nothing more. I am ex-NC. However not the bitter kind, a little jaded and tired of drama though. I want to log in and pew, I can’t guarantee daily activity I can’t even guarantee weekly activity, but i’ll fill your discord and forums with my memes even if i’m too busy to login.

Here’s some info to save you some time:

I’m happy to hand over ESI and can use mumble or TS3 though for obvious reasons would prefer to use discord.

2 Likes

Sup bro. So I work 60 hours a week, with varying hours. During the week we are a bit slow, weekend we pick up. RL always comes first. This is a game. Not a job (though sometimes it feels like it).

We fo have 24/7 content available. Constant fleets open to join. So if you want to join something when you’re on theres options.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I am a director of Noctis Umbrum Inc, a null corporation with an active-no-drama member base. Our only requirements are that you get on our discord, our alliance discord, get API registered with us, and if you are on and there is a CTA/Strat, you get in fleet with a doctrine ship.

We offer leadership opportunities (including FC). We understand that RL gets busy and often even busier.

We have corp members with less than 5M SP and corp members with significantly more.

We live in the Deklin/Fade regions of space.

We have recently run some cov ops fleets, fun roams, and a strat op. If you are interested,

And if you are interested in it, we offer buyback on pretty much everything and our alliance has a solid null market that is growing in interest from the blues around us.

2 Likes

You should consider Mecha Enterprises Fleet! We’re the high SP USTZ corp and a founding member of the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. We’re very real life friendly and as such we have no fleet participation requirements whatsoever, we only ask that you log in at least once a month. We use Mumble for voice comms and Discord for fleet pings, announcements, general bullshittery, etc.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

1 Like

Keep the offers coming, hunting up details atm but still undecided.

2 Likes

Hello @Orlav_Aldent ,

We are a super ACTIVE PVP WH Corp/Alliance. We would like for you to take a closer look at who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

2 Likes

Still looking

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.