77M+ and 42M+ SP Returning Player looking for New Home. (Indy, Rorq Mining, Carrier Ratting)

o7
Been out of the game for a while, since 2017. I just came back and really looking for something other than just newbro content.

I have a 77M+ pilot that can pilot supers/fax/dreads along with most subcaps.
I have a 42M+ pilot that can pilot fax / rorq’s for mining / support as needed.

I do not have the capability to be super active at this time, 3 year old at home, but I am looking for a relaxed Nullsec atmosphere with a bit of security to take out my Rorq or do some Carrier ratting, with the occasional PvP fleet when I do have the time to go.

I would prefer an Industry focused Corp that has ties within an alliance to hit up some pvp.

I’m a 37 year old father of a 3 year old and I do get occasional wife aggro… unavoidable. :stuck_out_tongue:

If your corp has what I am looking for, I would be interested in having a chat in game, just shoot me a mail. I don’t have any issues with security checks, I have only really been in one alliance that is for newbies to the game.

Fly safe o7

1 Like

Hey there! You should consider joining The Phoenix Uprising! They are a Industry based corp and part of the Federation Uprising alliance family, which itself is part of Legacy Coalition. We’re very returning player friendly and have a ton of resources to help you out.

As part of Legacy coalition we get access to their resources as well, including supers/caps/rorqs that are for sale all the time. And we usually have great space for Rorq mining as well (but our main mining systems are being 24/7 cloaky camped atm, so big ships are a nono atm).

If you’re interested in learning more about us, here’s our public recruitment Discord: http://bit.ly/FEDUPublic

I’ll also send you a mail via EVE.

1 Like

Sent an in game mail

1 Like

Hey Anoken Empire is Recruiting! New High Class Wormhole PVP/PVE Corp!

1 Like

Hey Sammie,

I’m a recruiter for a northern corp, Short Bus Ballaz. We are a PVP corp with an Indy backbone to support our money wasting habit :joy:. We are a small gang focused team from the EU and US tz’s. Our age range is from 18-mid 50s so we are mature but can for sure shoot the ■■■■ when we have time. That also means IRL is paramount to us. Whether it’s school/work/family we don’t force you or push any demands your way. You play EVE how you want to play EVE. No forced CTA’s or Strat ops. Obviously if you like the space and want to keep it I’d hope you would go on them if you’re on but seriously we are a no pressure corp.

We have daily PVP opportunities and PVE along the lines of Colossal Ore anomalies and a maxxed our ratting system. Which, by the way, is only two jumps from either major trade hub for buying/selling anything under the sun.

Our Forum Post for general info
Our Discord if you want to chat

o7,
Millineon Silvership

1 Like

Hello there!

Check out Definitely Not Cloaked LLC [WECU.]

We’re a USTZ/EUTZ corporation in the Imperium flying under The Initiative. We enjoy the smaller, tight-knit corp lifestyle, within a large, established and successful alliance, under the massive umbrella of The Imperium.

You meet our SP requirement, and mentality. We are a mostly mature (we still enjoy the lols), laid back yet competitive group focused on PVP, but with access to highly profitable and well-defended space. We always have a place for Indy focused players, as long as you’re willing to fleet up with us on occasion!

Come chat with us https://discord.gg/BXzRZZQ or see our ad Definitely Not Cloaked LLC. is recruitng. [Nullsec/Sov]

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of

pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 10 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email

Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.