85 M Sp Fleet Booster/Subcap pilot LF WH or Null

Looking for a new hole or not renter null-sec, back to the game after years break; came back got a orca to 5 and decided I’m done carebearing in HS again.

Alts are at 50m and some random alpha mining clones because ventures are cute.

Thanks!

2 Likes

You are not interested in a Renter corp, did I read this right? we are a large Corp of industrialists starting to cut our teeth with combat

1 Like

my ALT.

Yes, PJHunter; I am not looking for a renter corp.

2 Likes

ok no worries buddy, I got good corps I know from the main alliance I would suggest talking to Vanguard Andromedus he has a good setup in null, main alliance

1 Like

Depending on what timezone you’re in, you should consider joining either Mecha Enterprises Fleet (USTZ) or Alwar Fleet (EUTZ), both of these are the more high SP corps within the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Pure Blind. Command boosting alts are always needed!

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our Discord: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

1 Like

Hey. Brittas Empire are a sov null corp looking to build our numbers. We are mainly EU and RL comes first. We are a social bunch that enjoys flying together. If you’re looking to be more than just a number, come have a chat with us on discord. o7

1 Like

o7 if your intrested in C5 you may want to give us a look. Reload this. is a C5>C5 pvp corp. mainly EU/US tz. we do alot of small gang pvp and some evictions. we also farm for them good iskies in c5’s. if your interested i will link our recruitment thread. our discord is on there as well.

1 Like

If you want to check out Right Click Jump To - RCJT send me a DM on discord rangerwolfy#4987

1 Like

If you are ready for the nullest of security, come fly with us in Delve!

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We donâ€t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact your char name ingame)

Link on forums: Evian Industries - Looking for nullsec pilots!

Hello,

You should come talk to us, Federation of Freedom Fighters. We are primary PVP. We can get you back in the ropes with doing PVP

We offer:
•SRP (Ship Refund/Replacement Program) for all fleet ships including Caps.
•Nice size ISK rewards for corp killboard scores monthly for Topkills & Top solo. (More to be added soon)
•Fleet ships available on corp contract and or handed out at fleet form ups.
•Discord and Team speak for Corp communications.
•Awesome ticker F-OFF
•We cover EU, early US, and late US TZs, with some ANZ.
We do require an ESI check and voice comms interview.

Help us keep, take, and defend NULL. Reap the rewards from the efforts you put forth.

We are also open to Corp mergers in to F-OFF. This topic is sometimes a hard pill to swallow, but we have great experience on this topic and can help you give your members a home.

Player Recruitment:
Lord Seth-US
Justin Starr STARR-US
Sine Wave - US
Frosty Bolt - US
Natalya Tsero-EU
Sean Funaila-ANZ

Join in game channel: F-OFF NOW
Check out www.F-OFF.net

foff_poster1-1

Look forward to talk to you.

Fly Safe,
Frosty

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/stealthed-sucide-is-recruiting-pvpers/131218/2

Take a look and shoot me a mail in game and let me know. At work right now so cant communicate to much

Negative Entropy. in Black Legion is the place to be for PVP!

We provide:

• Highly experienced FCs (including the legendary Elo Knight)
  • Active and engaged corp leadership
  • A group highly dedicated to PvP that isn’t afraid to try out new things
  • More PVP than you can handle
  • Access to nullsec space for PVE; other very high ISK/hour ways to make money to fund PVP/PLEX

We require that you (are):

• Active & PVP oriented
  • Able to fly all our doctrines well (At least Lvl 4 support skills for Retribution, Muninn, Legion, Scimitar)
  • Have a combat a combat capable alt (sabre, blops hunter, captial alt) on separate account to your main
  • Willing and able to train a capital alt (if you haven’t got one already)

We’re a mostly USTZ alliance and corp, but we have a growing EUTZ base and are active in EUTZ on weekends.

Come chat with us on our discord if you’re interested Discord

Checkout our forum post for more info

Checkout our zkill to see what we’re about

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.