90 Mil SP Indy Veteran Returning & looking for fun

Howdy All,

Keeping it fairly simple, I’m a 90 Mil vet from 06 with a lot of experience in just about everything in game. Basically a jack of all trades. My SP level is a lot lower than most 06 vets mainly because my poor butt decided to sell off about 30 mil Years ago to fund a bunch of failed ventures :), and i’ve not had any solid long-term play time since ~ 2018.

But, my family situation has changed a bit which has freed up a LOT of time to play Eve, and staying at home playing games is much cheaper than getting drunk at the pub every night, so this seems like the right choice LOL.

What you’re getting with me :

• Veteran Experience plus addmittance that the game has changed a lot (IE excited to re-learn old habits).
  • A Jack of all trades, capable of flying multi-race Capitals with Moderate fittings (Not skilled in it)
  • A willingness to take on leadership roles within a Corp/alliance (No, i’m not looking for you to make me a director right off the bat :P)
  • A love of industry, PI and Wormholes, with a willingness to join in on PVP where needed.
  • Central Australia Time Zone (Eve + 9.5).

What I’m looking for:

• Opporutnity to find a purpose in Eve
  • People looking to have fun to play with. (I don’t want to get “overly” serious)
  • A ground-up organization. Nothing wrong with big corps, but I’d rather help join in at a lower/smaller level.
  • Currently re-gaining my bearings in HS/Gal space, and may need a couple days to consolidate before making any long-range moves.

Crazy things I may propose:

• My passion is making things, and I’ve got just enough knowledge to be dangerous to myself. IF you have an allinace or mid-sized PVP/PVE corp that wants to branch out in this area… we may can discuss setting up a partnership where I establish a new corp independently, and we work together. This could also work if you’re deeper in Null and need an Empire-Based corp to work with… spitballing here.

I’ll add more to the list here if I think of anything.

Anyhow, feel free to hit me up to discuss options! Til then fly safe!

Hey,

It sounds like Aurora Empire will be a good fit. We’re in an NPC null alliance with none of that sov nonsense. We also have a couple of dudes on your TZ.

Hit us up on our discord and be more than happy to go through any details with you.

o7

Hi Jobie,

I might have a corp that could fit your needs. SCUD Disposable Assassins is a brand new corp based out of syndicate space with a fairly new alliance. We’ve just started and looking to grow thus I’m looking for people be them new or returning players or players that have been around for awhile that want to help build a corp/alliance. Looking for those interested in leadership roles also.

Make no mistake we’re small since we’re new. Also if you’re interested in industrial stuff we are currently looking to ramp up ship production to fuel our PVP aspects within the alliance. Currently I offer what ships we have for free as well as an alliance backed SRP. I’m looking for leaders, people wanting to take charge and help create something they can call their own.

If you’re interested hit me up ingame or check out our discord at SCUD Disposable Assassins

What few people we have, we are active. our killboard: SCUD Disposable Assassins | Corporation | zKillboard

Thanks for your time.

TSSOC has been around a long time, Great Group of like minded people, living in an active area of Null

Sounds like we might be a great fit for you and what your looking for

pop in and check us out !

I’m sure you’ve been inundated with responses so I’ll keep it sweet.

Reign of steel is a newish corp in Brave Alliance and the members are a close knit bunch who play for the love of the game. It doesn’t matter if we’re losing ships in PVP, losing ships in PVE or losing them on the belts to dreadnought rats every single damned day, we’re still having fun while we lose them.

Seriously though we’d love to have a person of your experience and skill set so please have a peruse of our corp ad and hopefully I’ll hear from you.

All the best.

Hello,
We are starting a brand new HS Corp. focused on building a tight group that can fly a variety of different roles… While we build that group we will focus on harvesting WH resources flying 2 or 3 nights a week USTZ in corp provided ships for a wage. We are looking for miners (gas is key) scanners and combat pilots. The rest of the week we do w/e. casual play no fleets are required. I want you to log in cause you are excited to do something… If Your interested drop by our in game chat PR-UN. hope to hear from you
Fly safe

hello we are a smaller laid back corp located in catch and querious join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you

Good morning Jobie would you be interested in joining a start up corp where we will do abit of everything from pvp and wars to indy and missions if your interested join the discord and have a chat with me THE GRAVE YARD

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.