960 x 1080 resolution question

Hi all,

Is it possible to get windowed mode to be set to under 1024 width, such as 960 x 1080? That way I can fit my clients side by side on one monitor without having to resort to isboxer.

Thanks,
DC

Windowed mode does not lock the client into a specific size, so you can do it, just take the client window and drag it all the way to either the left or right side of screen and it will “split” your screen in 2 and you pick what you want in the 2nd part of the split screen.

Interesting, I thought that even in windowed mode by default the client wouldn’t go below 1024 width. I’ll try it now.

Edit: Yea when I snap to half of the screen, there is clearly some overlap as the game client won’t go below 1024 width.

> C:\Users\****\AppData\Local\CCP\EVE\c_eve_sharedcache_tq_tranquility\settings****\core_public__.yaml

Check the resolutions in there, including BackBufferHeight and BackBufferWidth I’ve used this file for my custom resolutions. Hope it helps

thanks will check it out!

Edit: The width of the resolution seems to revert back to a minimum of 1024 even after tweaking the .yaml file as mentioned above. Any other ideas?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.