98M SP returning PVPer + 45M SP alt looking for fun

US CST EVE veteran looking for mostly small gang, but good with occasional larger fleets as well. Solid activity in US TZ is imperative.

It’s been nearly 7 years since I’ve really PVPd. The most fun I’ve had in EVE was my time with NCdot, and when I was in Black Legion and we were flying Muninns every night. Would love to find that magic again.

I can fly pretty much any sub-cap. Have Amarr carrier 5, plus JDO/JDC 5. Would love to find people who seriously enjoy EVE, but don’t take EVE too seriously.

No Goons or corps/alliances blue to Goons, please. Thanks.

Primarily small gang - Check
Occasional larger fleets - Check
Seriously enjoy EVE - Check
Solid US Timezone - Work In Progress

Check us out, we’d love to tell you we have loads of activity in USTZ but it’s fallen off a bit since we left Providence (we were one of the two most active alliances in USTZ there), and naturally the biggest difficulty in rebuilding it is not having it. What we do have is a pretty easygoing recruitment process and therefore, very few barriers to USTZ becoming big again.

hey you may be a good fit for a corp within Dock Workers join my discord and we can have a chat https://discord.gg/E9j7dFE

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re new and still working to recruit members. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Come hit us up in game you may be a good fit with my pvp dudes we are mostly USTZ. Here is our ad come chat

Rabid Care Bears is currently recruiting new members. We have a core group of members who have been around 10+ years. We are a laid back fun bunch that puts real life first. We all know people have families and jobs. We are looking for pilots of all areas. We live in a nice section of null with our alliance and we are surrounded by lots of blues. This makes it nice for our miners and ratters. We have access to many full leveled systems with ore anoms for our miners and combat sites for our cap/super ratters. We also have lots for our pvp pilots to do. We have a very active home defense fleet as well as access to many small and large pilot fleets. We are looking for like minded individuals to come fly with us and enjoy the game.

What we can offer:

-SRP

-very friendly helpful laid back community that allows you to enjoy the game as you please

-lots of access to null sec

-mining fleets with bonuses

-ore/salvage buy back program

• training fleets

-pvp roams large and small scale

-leveled systems for mining and ratting

• alliance jump freighter service

Requirements:

-discord and mumble for coms

We are excited to hear from you. Please contact me in game via evemail at Rorianis. I have regular access to this even when not it game so I will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also join the RCB Recruitment channel in game and speak to a recruitment officer.

How about small gang pvp? Active US tz players running around our NPC null home. Filamenting into everyone else’s space to fight them. Or just robbing banks because no one will fight and we might as well take their krab money. Join our public channel in game “DEC Public” if you’re interested.

Fights everynight and most of us just got back to the game ourselfs with wifes and kids lol

Enik:

Good evening! If your toons are still looking for a home then hit me up. Strictly Unprofessional and its sister alliance Mildy Unprofessional are PVPers and Indys operating in the borders of lowsec. We field gang roams, fleet operations, mining ops, and more!

Come jump on discord!! Discord

Ever tried something like this?

Hello Reese Enik3

We are mostly EU/US.

Spudden Impact is a new PVP focused corporation of old friends. We are currently in the process of building our numbers up and pushing into low sec to remove the current residents living in there and if you want to get in at the ground floor with something new, then we are the place for you.

We are not part of any big null block and never will be. We want to focus on carving out our own space for our members in low sec and then into a very specific null pocket connected to that low sec. With us having 2 null sec’s near us it means we always have content on our doorstep.

What we will be focusing on:

• Gate camps (Low/Null)
  • High sec ganking (Miners and Mission runners)
  • Blops and Stealth Bomber fleets
  • Small Gang PVP
  • ESS Fleets (Stealing Isk)
  • Solo PVP
  • High sec Wardecs near our HQ.
  • Piracy
  • We are a family and not just a corporation.

What we can offer you:

Some of us have been flying together for nearly 3 years now and so a really friendly and tight-knit group of people that want to grow. Everyone is a key player in the group and will help each other. If you are tired of the big “You are a number” corporations or null-sec alliances then this is the right place for you. We are a Real Life comes first place and understand that EVE players have kids and families. No fleet is ever mandatory however being on coms are when online.

We use discord for our out of game chat, planning and coms. We also use TS (TeamSpeak) with some of our friends in and around the area for if there is a big fleet required.

We are not elite PVP, We are not the worst at it. We simply strive to constantly improve and hope you can come and help us do so.

What are we looking for:

• People that want to PVP
  • People that want to learn how to PVP
  • People that are not scared of PVP
  • People that will take advice
  • People that don’t mind flying smaller ships while they learn.
  • People that have coms and are on coms when online
  • People that want to just have fun while in a group with great people
  • People that can leave their Homophobic, Religious and Ethnic issues out of a corp. We just don’t have time for this type of person and will be removed very quickly.

The public in-game channel: -MASH-
Discord is: https://discord.gg/w3V33u5taH

If you are interested then come say hello.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.