A Calling to my Siblings in the Caldari State

It gives me such weird piquant feelings to see these words side by side.

I don’t even remember the Heth administration really, but I do know a lot of the people who backed him really did care about the Caldari, and probably still do. For a while he really seemed like a hero, you know? Necessary reforms, etc.

But …

… but yeah. These days if you’re still a “provist” you might as well just go sign up as a Templis Dragonaur. That’s what the “hero” turned out to be, after all.

1 Like

The Caldari State has a population of 8.3 Trillion.

That’s roughly half that of the Federation, and quarter that of the Amarr Empire.

Yet it manages to maintain economic and industrial output, military capabilities, and access to services for its citizenry that rival those of far larger powers than itself as measured by independent agencies.

The Caldari State has already managed to do much more with far less because the corporate system works towards the end for which it is designed: the greater good of the Caldari people made manifest. That through hard work and patriotic duty, an individual can be a part of something greater than themselves. To achieve through solidarity and strength a true greatness.

I’m proud to be Caldari because of that, to have that sense of purpose in my life. To see the results of my own labours made real in the work I undertake with others. I am unsure why so many over the years have been so intent on depriving me of that. I do not see what is wrong in having a belief in your own people and the corporations we are citizens of.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.