A day of reckoning - we come for en Waro

What sad things a terrorist has to do to stand out these days.

I won’t quite say I can’t understand. But you realize what happens if (1) you fail to exceed your target’s savagery and (2) somebody takes your name as a suggestion on how to respond? There’s basically just one Intaki world, after all. The likely consequences of hitting it are severe, but … well. That’s not stopping you, is it?

1 Like

You are going to get her killed, you stupid, vile, heinous man. And after you have gotten her killed, you will blame the Khanid for it. Not the sa-Baron, not the King, but all of us. And she will turn up elsewhere, eventually, won’t she? Another baby Idama, and planets of dead, diseased Khanid. This is what you want!

…I don’t even know what else to say, or what else you could do. You are already using nuclear weapons, plague, and poisons on us. Will she be proud?

7 Likes

Now, I don’t believe that this “attack” is anything more than a pile of turd, but in case there has been the slightest bit of consequence, I hope the perpetrators are in capacity to repel any retaliation against settlements in Syndicate and Placid.

I’d hate to be dragged into a fight by a bunch of sockpuppets with angry faces drawn on them, only to have them hide between our legs as soon as danger presents itself.

On a final note, it was the Idama’s will to find new life outside the Federation, and it isn’t for a terrorist wannabe to determine where she is free and safe. If her path leads her back to homeworld, so be it, but as it stands her slavery is not any less acceptable than any other’s, and you’re not doing anyone a favor here.

1 Like

As Suresha of the Intaki Liberation Front, I would like to make it clear that both the ILF and the Intaki Prosperity Initiative alliance distance ourselves from these ill-considered acts of terror by Tears of Reschard.

For a group dedicated to the memory of the attack on Reschard V thirteen years ago, attacking civilian planetary targets was a particularly thoughtless act.

I echo the sentiments I made late last year, when I said that I empathised with the strength of feeling that drove the Idama en Waro Repatriation Front to their brave rescue attempt.

I understand the anger that is felt among the ranks of Tears of Reschard. I share that anger.

But there are better ways, and we have not been idle.

So, I reach out to both the Idama en Waro Repatriation Front and to Tears of Reschard.

Let’s discuss this.

4 Likes

This is the exact opposite of what the Idama would want. Violence solves nothing but only serves to drive more hatred and violence in return. You will only give Chakaid and the other Blooders in the Kingdom more support by attacking civilians.

Recently I was the target of an attack. I survived but innocent people was hurt and one even lost her life. The only thing that attack caused was more violence and more blood being spilled. I know the ugly face of terrorism, it’s around me every day in the city I live in. So please listen to the voice of reason and stop this. Killing innocents will solve nothing, only make things worse.

7 Likes

I-RCN has released a news piece which relevant information pertaining to this attack. More updates as we get them.

For those who follow Ida, something to consider:… the path of least resistance.

2 Likes

As part of NADSC’s capacity as Shipping and Security providers for the Nadire District, I will be recommending to the District Parliament to proscribe the Tears of Reschard as a terrorist organisation of severe threat due to the usage of Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) agents in their attacks in the Kingdom. We will also be recommending that this proscribing be undertaken at the Federal level as well as by their counterparts in the Chief Executive Panel.

Terrorism is not the answer to resolving this issue surrounding the supposed Idama, especially when directed towards civilian targets. This goes against everything the Federation stands for in principle, a Federation of which the Intaki helped to found and have consistently proven themselves to be a major guiding force in the Union. With this action committed in their name, you do nothing but disgrace what they stand for. I am pleased to see organisations such as the Intaki Liberation Front, although we see differently on many issues, condemn these actions as the loathsome and criminal deeds that they are.

NADSC will reserve the right to carry out further actions if necessary to preserve the stability and security of the Nadire District, as well as the greater Sinq Laison region if called upon.

6 Likes

Labels mean nothing to us. The Khanid dogs will continue to burn in their homes until our demands are met.

1 Like

shut up lol

EDIT: The above statement is a semi-official press release from NADSC.

4 Likes

You were warned. Last time this was brought to the attention of you Khanid, the only voice that responded was this idiot.

No voice decrying the imprisonment of our most enlightened one, no voice in objection - only in mockery. You had nothing to say then so kindly have nothing to say now, vaanijhun.

What does the DED have to say about capsuleers directly and openly sponsoring dirty-nuke type attacks against a sovereign territory? As much as I despise the Baron myself, this goes too far. If the DED can threaten licence revocation for failing to hand over dead bodies and using automation software packages, will it take action to stop this?

7 Likes

Icarus Conflict Solutions is announcing our aid in this current situation as of now. While we are sympathetic to any lives lost, we recognize that diplomacy has indeed failed in the months since the first announcement of this incident. We understand that violence is sometimes the only message adamant individuals will accept, as is evidenced by this matter having largely gone unnoticed until yesterday’s events. This in mind, we encourage those who do not wish to see heightened hostilities to cease diplomatic stagnation, and immediately open up to negotiations with involved parties.

To further solidify the severity of this matter, ICRS has recently accepted a shipment of small arms cases meant for our ground divisions in Syndicate. As we expect those loyal to Kufail to retliate - likely against the Intaki as a whole - these armaments have been officially designated to be supplied to infantry clone freelancers who sign on to a currently pending contract. Per CONCORD regulations these forces will not be fielded in an offensive capacity outside of The Syndicate and will instead be employed to provide auxiliary support and defense of assigned areas. The details on this contract, supplied forces, and any necessary updates on our official position will be released in the coming days.

2 Likes

This crisis presents an interesting opportunity.

I think this Ailoea en Waro needs some additional programming to her TCMC. Imagine her giving a broadcast speech to the Intaki people, a speech in which she denounces the Intaki religion and demands submission to the Amarr.

Hearing from her would make many people feel a bit better, I’m sure. As for the rest of that…no. NO.

1 Like

Idama en Waro is Reborn, and has lived numerous lifetimes here in Intaki, all without the aid of capsuleer cloning.

That Nauplius thinks the TCMC she currently endures offers the Amarr any permanence to their claim on her soul is laughable.

3 Likes

I don’t think you’re as alone in that second opinion as you’d think…

2 Likes

The degree of “semi-official” professionalism of NADSC has been duly noted.

1 Like

Kinda makes you wonder when the Amarr are going to pull off the Hat trick and enslave the CEO of a Caldari Mega…

It’d be hard to do, since CEO positions aren’t directly hereditary or permanent. A CEO in a position to wind up enslaved would probably be replaced pretty much immediately-- not that it wouldn’t be a problem.

What would be totally possible is for a member of the Chief Executive caste (the Great Families, essentially Caldari nobility) to wind up in Amarrian hands somehow. I could imagine that being a pretty big issue. I could also imagine it being handled really quietly behind the scenes, so it may already have happened a couple times.