[I-RCN] Ishukone-Raata Certified News GalNet Hub

Leader of the Tears of Reschard, an Intaki extremist organization, has reached out to I-RCN and various other news agencies across the cluster with a message to deliver following their attack on the Khanid Kingdom less than ten hours ago…

BREAKING NEWS: Intaki Extremists Launch Widespread Attack Against Targets In Seevadin Constellation
Jelvia Taredi • YC121.06.03

Amarr, Domain - An Intaki extremist organization named Tears of Reschard has recently launched a mass-scale attack against numerous planetary and station targets in the Khanid Kingdom. I-RCN is currently working to verify the results of these attacks, and in the meantime looks to ACN for more insight. Leader of the Tears of Reschard, Rhey Aziah, has reached out to I-RCN and various other capsuleer and non-capsuleer news agencies with a message. While normally I-RCN would not publish ramblings from such extremists, we feel it necessary to relay this important information to the greater galactic community. A transcript of their message is as follows:

The attacks in the Khanid Kingdom
Sent: 2019.06.03 06:54
To: Alton Haveri, Cyrillian Voth, Elinari Rhodan, Hoovand Lindus, Jelvia Taredi, Lina Ambre, Ret Gloriaxx, Selenna ‘Scarlet’ Solange, Taora Teonsur, Zara Serir,

Hello.

My name is Rhey Aziah, leader of the Tears of Reschard.

Today, my corporation has successfully launched a widespread attack against terrestrial planets and stations in the Seevadin constellation of the Khanid Kingdom. Before word breaks out about these attacks and you all get to work conjuring all sorts of lovely media, I wanted to make a few things clear:

1. The Intaki Assembly did not sponsor or condone this attack; they did not even know about it

2. The planning of this strike has taken several months, during which time we paid lobbyists to pester the Intaki Assembly and Gallente Federation Senate about this issue - in both cases the efforts have been met with “we’re working on it” with no tangible results or completely ignored

3. The drastic scope of these attacks is symbolic; lives have been lost and will be lost in the ensuing days to represent all the past lives Idama en Waro has lived and died; unfortunately, more peaceful routes have proven unsuccessful in retrieving Idama en Waro from Sa-Baron Kufail’s clutches, so a strong message must be sent

4. Make no mistake as to who to lay fault on for these attacks and all the lost lives; the blood spilled is on the hands of none other than Sa-Baron Atazil Kufail; to a lesser extent, it is also on the hands of incompetent leadership from the Intaki Assembly, Gallente Federation Senate, and the Court Chamberlain.

So there you go. Have at it. Call us extremists if you wish. Call us terrorists. Whatever. Just know that doing the right thing it is impossible to label doing the right thing as anything but doing the right thing.

Justice will continue to pour from the dark skies until the cruel and greedy Sa-Baron Kufail relinquishes control of Idama en Waro over to the Intaki Ida monasteries.

Pratya yavati,
Rhey

In the meantime, I-RCN extends our greatest sympathies for all those who are affected by these attacks. We will continue updating on the situation as more information becomes available.

2 Likes