A new type of mobile depot / Новый тип мобильных депо

Good afternoon!

How about making mobile depots with the ability to share to the fleet?

I do not think that this will introduce a strong imbalance in the PvP component of the project, but at the same time it would be useful for a more convenient PvE component.

I suggest introducing such mobile depots as a new item in the game. The market value of this item should be 15-20 times more expensive than a regular mobile depot.

I also propose to make this item without reinforcing, that is, it can be surrendered and destroyed immediately after receiving loot from it. And also I propose to make it vulnerable to the concord, that is, if the pilot received a suspect and there is such a structure nearby, then the concord destroys it.

Due to the vulnerability of this structure, it can make a faster deployment option.

The volume of such a depot can be left the same as usual.

This item would make it possible to diversify PvE and PvP moments, the ability to destroy a ship with PvE equipment with impunity would become much more difficult, because an attacker could get a fight with a normally equipped opponent.

To summarize the above:

• a new mobile depot with the usual volume
  • there is no reinforce
  • can be destroyed by concord if the player received a suspect
  • fleet access is possible
  • 15-20 times higher price than usual

Добрый день!

Как насчет того чтоб сделать мобильные депо с возможностью расшарить на флот?

Не думаю что это внесет сильный дизбаланс в PvP составляющую проекта, но в то же время было бы полезно для более удобно для PvE составляющей.

Я предлагаю ввести такие мобильные депо как новый предмет в игре. Рыночная стоимость данного предмета должна быть в 15-20 раз дороже обычного мобильного депо.

Так же предлагаю сделать этот предмет без реинфорса, то есть, ее можно прилитеть и уничтожить сразу, получив с нее лут. А так же предлагаю сделать ее уязвимой для конкорда, то есть, если пилот получил саспект и рядом есть такая структура, то конкорд ее уничтожает.

Ввиду уязвимости этой структуры, ей можно сделать более быстрый вариант развертывания.

Объем такой депо можно оставить таким же как у обычной.

Данный предмет позволил бы разнообразить моменты PvE и PvP, возможность безнаказанно уничтожить корабль в PvE оснастке, стал бы намного сложнее, потому что нападающий сможет получить бой с нормально экипированным противником.

Подведу итог выше сказанного:

• новая мобильная депо с объемом обычной
  • отсутствует реинфорс
  • может быть уничтожена конкордом если игрок получил саспект
  • возможен доступ флота
  • в 15-20 раз выше цена, чем у обычной
1 Like

I like the general idea of having a Mobile Depot that can be accessed by Fleet members. Also like the idea of no reinforcement mode.

However I don’t like the idea of having it be destroyed by Concord due to a character going suspect. The Depot is a piece of equipment being used by all fleet members. As for price, it needs to be reasonable compared to existing Depots or else nobody will use it.

Anyway, +1 for the idea.

The idea with a concord was provided so that the suicides could not quickly save the received loot. Although given that the depot without reinforcing, you can make it possible to destroy such a depot without fear for other players.

Идея с конкордом была предусмотрена для того чтоб суицидники не могли быстро сохранять полученный лут. Хотя учитывая что депо без реинфорса, можно сделать возможность уничтожать такое депо без опасений для других игроков.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.