A pirate faction is missing Amatarr

Sanshaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :wink:

Ok first they’re not pirates secondly they’re basically minmatar that have been indoctrinated by the amarr-Incase you don’t pay attention to lore the amarrians keep their slaves well in check so any ships they have are probably outdated amarr ships.At best you can expect the faction to appear as skins.

1 Like

SOE and CONCORD aren’t pirates either but are listed under “pirate” factions when you look at their ships.

And I would love to see some Ammatar skins for both Minmatar and Amarr ships.

1 Like

Good one.
I always like the idea of more unique/faction stuff - why not something Ammatar?
Skins would certainly work - nothing prevents a shipyard from coming up with some fancy paint jobs for a specific fleet or customer.
And why not even some ships? Imagine the Amarr hulls they produce but makeshift-fitted with common Minmatar equipment they had lying around? Which in turn might have enabled them to more quickly field larger quantities of ships.

2 Likes

I would want a Ammatar ship line(frigate, cruiser, battleship).

Why should there be a balance of crosfaction mix… there is no reason to force such a thing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.